Chapter 8: Insoddisfazione

I felt bad for being absent for so long so here's a second update for the hell of it:
Also not edited
Levy's POV:

|0|0|

Chapter 8: Insoddisfazione

|0|0|

Once Matt and Jules left, I sat down in an arm chair perpendicular to the couch and continued eating my dinner, staring at the naked man who was unconscious on my couch.

The three thick layers of blankets made him look like a multicolored soccer ball with his head sticking out of the top. I laughed silently at the idea and focus on my food instead of ever-so-attractive Max.

I quickly finished dinner and checked Max's pulse and breathing to make sure he was fine before going to put his soaking clothes in the washing machine and going to take a shower myself. I scribble Max a note in case he wakes up explaining where he is and what happened before walking towards the bathroom. I shove his clothes in the washer, taking out his soaked cellphone before starting the cycle. I take the phone back to the kitchen and put it in a small bag of rice before placing it on the small, ancient wooden coffee table next to Max, with unknown black burn marks that have been there before I even bought it, as well as deep dents from the previous owner, hey, if it ain't broke leave it be.

I head back to the bathroom and close the door before turning the stainless steel handle to start my shower. I strip my clothes and desperately ignore the mirror to avoid looking at myself. I walk into my shower and I'm immediately bombarded by the hot water attacking my skin.

After I finish showering, I step out of the shower and reach for my towel. I accidentally glance at the mirror and despite its fogginess, it forces me into a trance-like state.

You're eyes look so dead, so empty. Ugh since when did you look so tired. Look at those dark purple marks. You shouldn't have eaten anything tonight, you're going to get even more fat, you seriously should consider anorexia, at least then people could look at you without being in complete disgust. Look at your hair, you are such trash. No wonder you are always alone. If only you were more like Matt, everyone loves Matt, you're just the ugly, ungrateful, distorted younger brother. No wonder you're parents always liked him more tha-

"Levy?" Calls out Max, snapping me back to reality.

"Just a second!" I yell back and quickly dry myself before putting on an oversized shirt and a pair of clean underwear as my pajamas.

I walk back to the den to see Max with only one blanket loosely wrapped around his waist. He looks better than the last time I saw him shirtless, his ribs weren't as prominent and his abs look, well, ab-like (aka Zeus worthy). His ever-so intricate tattoos decorated his god-like body with perfect precision, his chest was a masterpiece, both physically and tattoo wise. My eyes follow down the black lines on his abs to where the blanket is loosely clinging onto his torso before quickly diverting my eyes as I start to blush. I can feel him smirking at me as he walks closer to me, slowly invading my personal space.

"A-are you hungry or something?" I stutter embarrassedly at his close proximity. Amadeo chuckles lowly before nodding a bit.

"Yeah, I am actually,"

"Great, I'll go fix you something, do you want anything in particular?" I say before scurrying away to the kitchen. Come on Levy, you're a man, act like one. Amadeo answers something that sounds like "you" but I quickly dismiss it, There's no way someone as attractive as him would want some trash like you.

"Levy?" Max asks worriedly, he somehow appeared right next to me and I jump in fright.

"Sorry," I say laughing a bit," I zoned out there, what did you say?"

"Anything you make is fine with me," he answers, smiling warmly down at me.

See you idiot, of course he wouldn't want you.

"Seriously, tell me," I laugh and he shrugs in response.

"I'm not a picky eater," Max smiles his crooked, heart-stopping smile and I'm forced to stare at him for a bit before blushing furiously and staring into the fridge.

"Sorry, I don't have much at the moment, but may I interest you in some leftover pasta and sauce with an unknown expiration date with a fresh glass of tap water?" I chuckle. Max booming laugh fills the room before he says, "perfect". He walks into the kitchen and stands right behind me.

I quickly take a plate before putting some food on it and placing it in the microwave. I can feel Max's eyes burning in my back and slowly examining me and I start feeling self conscious.

"Fuck," he mumbles,"I'm sorry Levy, but do you mind putting on some pants?" Ah crap, I forgot I wasn't wearing pants. He can't stand looking at you, "If you don't I think I might take you right here," he says in a raspy voice, his Italian accent was thick on every syllable, his words roll off his tongue so seductively. I quickly turn around, my face probably bright red from blushing so hard.

"W-wha... Huh?" I stutter, completely flustered over his words.

"You heard me," Max growls out like an animal, I look up at his face and his eyes are black with a feeling I can't peg. He slowly licks his pink lips before biting his bottom lip.

"I, uh," I gulp before rapidly backing out of the room. Max stares at me, still biting his lip, and leans against the counter. I run to my bedroom and close the door, only then do I notice my semi-hard, um, well, you know. I sigh loudly and start hunting for sweatpants and thinking of dead things. He probably didn't even mean it, he just didn't want you to feel bad. Forget dead things, that worked immediately. It's probably true though, who would want someone like me?

|0|0|

I don't have much to say about this... :( my poor baby. Anyways sorry it's a bit on the shorter side but tbh all my chapters are on the shorter side so :/

BUT HEY DOUBLE UPDATE! YOUR WELCOME SINGULAR PERSON (actually it's the other way around, thank you and please don't leave me _ )