Chapter 44

Rose Pov
I was lying down on my bed listening to music. Castle- Halsey ( an amazing song I recommend this song to you.)

I was thinking about visiting my mum tomorrow but not today.

Knock knock

I head downstairs quietly to see who it is but Shawn beat me to it.

"Hey Liz" I stand beside Shawn to see that Liz really I mean really isn't too happy right now. Whoops that actually might be my fault.

Can I hide somewhere please??? Dam

Liz completely ignores him. I looks dead straight at me. I just wave at her.

"Want to come in?" I ask trying be break the very uncomfortable stare.

Liz doesn't even reply still storms in. Shawn closes the door behind her.

3...2...1...

"What were thinking!, you can't just forget to tell me something like that you know!" She turns to Shawns

He hold his hands up."Totally slip my mind honest.

She signs"but you!" She rolls her eyes.

"Don't ever do that to me again okay?"

I nod. "I had find out from a teacher what happened to you." She shakes her head again.

"Can I talk to Liz quickly?"
I nod again. I really didn't know what to say.

"I'll be upstairs" I say looking down and running upstairs.

Liz pov
I feel bad now for making her feel bad. But still she's a sister to me. I don't know what I would without her.

"What's up" I say after Rose is out of sight.

"I don't know if Rose has told you but that up to her to tell you when she is.. ready. But the doctor said that blood pressure is high due to the amount of stress and still healing from the previous injuries."He signs

"I need you-"
"I know anything from the police?"

He shakes his head
" They can't find them there's no trace nothing."

I nod that means that Rose is still at risk.Rose isn't safe anywhere not until them two son of bitches are behind bars.

"I'll tell Jake" I say and head upstairs.

I knew already that Rose was hiding something but I not going to force her to spill her beans.

Ashton's cares as well but he has had a lot of pressure at home so I have kept him the dark. Yeah very bad of me but he will understand. I hope....

I walk towards Roses room.
"I'm sorry about early."

"No it's fine your perfectly right to act the way you did."

I nod. Rose pats the spots next to her. "Wanna order some food I'm still Hungry" She laughs sat the end.

I smile "sure all the junk food you want" I laugh.

"Unfortunately not all the junk food,things are going to change for better anyway I hope." She looks at me now as sit down on the bed.

She pulls out her phone and order the food.We then decide to watch a movie.
I was happy and Rose was happy what a perfect way to end the day. Don't you think?

The order came, I payed for it as my treat. Trying to be sneaky and get downstairs to pay instead.

Rose pulls a sad face. " I was going to pay for that." Rose pouts

"Too bad" I mock her and then crack up laughing I head back upstairs with Rose at my tail.

Rose has a salad with her pizza. What!!
Okay this is differently something new. I smirk " when did you start eating healthy?"

"I tell you after the movie and we finishing eating."

"Okay"I saying trying not to smirk again.

The movies ended now and me and Rose full out in tears. "Why would you do that?" Rose says holding her stomach.

I just start laughing again the guy on TVs is crazy.

We have finally calmed down our giggle fit.

"Okay how you feel about a baby?" Rose blurts with out thinking.

"A baby well that's amazing baby's are so cute but can be handful." I frown at the thought having to wake up every night. My poor bed.

"Well I'm pregnant and I know it not something to be proud of but it's not like it was my fault. But I have made the choice to keep the child." Rose mumbles on.

"I wanted to tell you just but I wasn't ready yet and I only not along ago found out also that the other reason why I fainted and was sick this morning."

"Please can you say something please? Your really scaring me here !!"

Yep I heard Rose right that argh!!

"Are you sure ?" I'm still in shock by all this.

She nods " how far?"

"Four weeks" she was right that things were going to change for the better at least.

I pull her in to a hug. "I will support you and help you in anyway I can."

Rose nods then squeezes my hand "thank you" she says trying to hold back the tears.

We talk some more and I head off home.I told Rose to watch her back but with her step father around somewhere and a baby on the way things ..could get ugly. I just...I had to warn her in some sort of way.

Rose pov
I was now getting ready for bed.

Jake 😌✨
Hey, I heard what happened are you okay?

I reply back to Jake and jump in the shower. Things are starting to get so much harder now. So complicated how was Jake going to take this new.. information shall we say.

I really don't know what to do. I jump out the shower. Get dressed and eat something before going sleep.

~~
I was woken up by alarm clock. I Groan. I really hate alarms clocks. I turn it off and sit up in the bed for 2 minutes before dragging myself out bed and in to the bathroom. I do my business etc.

I decide to wear leggings and a white jumper with a pair of white trainers. I grab my bag and head downstairs.

I cook myself Breakfast and then have to throw again. It become a routine to be honest. I then head I to school by catching the bus.