Chapter 30

"Hello?"

"Hello, where are you?"

"Just dropping my sister off. "

"Why can't she come home herself. I mean she 15. "

"Yes she can but I have been to the hospital anyway things just really complicated right now. "

She signs  (scream)

"I know and I want to help you but you won't tell me what's wrong's. Just get here as soon as you can. "

"Alright.i have got a surprise for you."

"Aww Shawn! you know I hate surprises. "

"Haha I know."

"Okay bye."

"Bye. "

I put my phone in my pocket and hear my name being called from inside the house.

Shit Rose! I heard a scream before but didn't really take notice off it.

I head into the house. To see Terry on top of Rose. Holding a belt.

I don't waste anytime and drag him off her. Then blow a punch to his face.

Then throw another punch to his stomach. I push him on the floor.

I help rose to her feet. We both escape thorough the back door. Then hop into my car.

I started to drive to my girlfriends house.

Rose can't stay there in that house tomorrow. Argh! I'm so annoyed right now I can't think straight.

*

Rose PoV

I was in Shawn car I didn't know where I was going.

I could see he was still worked up so I didn't question him.

My back was hurting like hell and my leg. I tried not to show it but it sting so badly.

I finally pull up to house. Then it all clicks. He arrived at his girlfriend house; Naomi.

She had blonde wavy hair and blue eyes. She was wearing Jeans and a t-shirts.

I didn't really understand her sometimes. Naomi acts like she dislikes me but then also doesn't dislike. It's so confusing.

"Hey,what's wrong?" Naomi asked cheerfully.

Shawn shakes his head as to say he doesn't want to talk about it.

"Okay,well why Rose here?"

"Can she stay here tonight?"

"Sure but shouldn't she go home,I mean isn't Carrie or Terry going to wonder were she is."

I open my mouth to speak."No,there not." My voice corking near the end.

"Okay."

I enter after Shawn.

"Where's the spare bedroom."

"It's upstairs on the right."

"Thanks." Then make my way upstairs.

Shawn looks at me with sadness.

"Are you okay?"

I just nod not looking him in the eye. Then continue walking up stairs until I get to room.

I see a mirror in the corner of the room.
Walk over to it still in pain. I lift up my shirt and look at my back. It had a long red mark on my back.

Tears started pouring down my face.
I then walk over to the bed and pull up my leggings.

Another red mark across my leg.
Then pull it down unable to look at it anymore.

I then go to the bathroom and get some wet tissue an dampen my leg.
I then cry myself to sleep.I didn't know how munch more I could take.I felt like I could burst at any moment. I felt like running away and never coming back. But then running away from your problems isn't always the answer.

~~~Rose Nightmare~~~~~

I was running towards my mum. I was so happy to see her again.

"Watch out" I shout.

Bang!

My mum falls to ground. I was still running towards her.

"Mum!"

Terry had shot her dead. He was aiming the gun towards me.

"Please no!"

He pulls the trigger and bullets is aimed into my arm.

I put my hand over the arm and start running towards the woods.

Bang!

I quickly jump awake. Breathing heavily. I felt sweaty all over. I finally calmed down. I just sat there.I can't believe I dreamt Terry killing my mum let alone me.