Chapter 38

*Warning this chapter contain sexual contents.
---------------------------------------

After texting Jake and forgetting completely about the tv I get ready to go back the house I once called home.Home just wasn't home any more and I was fed up of hoping home would become home again.

I was so nervous about going in a second date with Jake well because this was new to me. I'm starting to like Jake. Yes as actual feelings but why was that. That what's confusing me.

I was in the car with Shawn and we just arrived ah the house. Shawn told me to wait while he went to check that Terry or anyone else was there.

He came out said it was clear he told me to get what needed and wait outside for him.He needed to buy so flowers from the shop just around the corner and wouldn't be very long.

So I agree I mean what harm is there. There anit nobody home.

I head inside the house and walk straight upstairs to the bedroom.

I pack what needed and was zipping up my bag. When I heard my bedroom door close. I turn see a man is standing a few metres away form me. Then I saw his face. I dashed for the window carry my bag.

I push the window up it wouldn't budge.
"Fuck" I curse. I would just have to fight him.
I pick a hard object and throw it at him.
He curse as I run for the door. I curse this time he locked the door. When was a lock door ever put on this door.

He just laughed "Yh do u like it?"

He was walking towards me now and I had no plan off escape. I had to knock him out.

But how he so much stonger then me. I pick up a hard book. However he snatch out my hand before I could aim.

He had me cornered near the door.
"What do you want?"

"I told you I'll be back" he smiled

I knew extracly what he wanted I just wanted to stall more time.

"Why me ? Why not some hoe?"

"Because your my prize. Now that enough chatting don't you think ?" He say with a smirk.

"Help" I scream "somebody help me please "

He forces his lips with mine. He then started moving down to my neck.

"Help!"

I tried not moan.I held it in.
He countiued until he got to my to t-shirt. He pulled it over my head.

"Such beauty" he said as he started kissing me again. He was then kissing my breast he pulled me closer to him so he could unhook my bra.
As he kissed my chest, He pulled my bra to the floor. He then started kissing and sqezeeing my breats.

He then kissed my neck again as he pick me up. Throws me on the bed.
"Don't worry baby, I make you moan again." He said as he hastily pulled down his trousers. He then starts with my trousers.

He ripped my knickers off. He pushed his boxers down and insert his member into me.
I whimper I felt like crying.
as he insert all his member inside. He moaned and started to move slowly. Moaning as he toke each Stoke. Backwards and forwards.
I was crying now. He smiled now.

"Hmm you don't like?"he said looking at me.

He then started to take deeper stokes and pick up the speed.

I was starting to feel the pleasure of it all. The pleasure I have been trying so had to ingore.

"Mmm" he keep on moaning

He started to go faster and deeper. Harding his stokes. I couldn't keep it in no more. I moaned and countiued to do so with each hard Stoke he toke.

As I moaned he showed determination. I feel my self coming. I came but he didn't stop he was still going making me come a second time and then at last he came. He kept his dick inside me.
"See I told you I'll make you moan." He said with a smirk of satfaction on his face.

He then started to go again.
"No please not again makin me moan was enough and anit you tried?"

He just laughed and countine to push backwards and forwards.

"Never for a second round."

Where the hell was Shawn! Why hasn't he come yet.

"What's your name?"

"Marco and that all your getting" he said.

As he was going harder and picking up speed it then hit.

He wasn't wearing a condom when he raped me the first time and he not wearing one now what if.

No I can't be but then that would explain all the throwning up and everything's else.

Omg.

I didn't even realise I was so close to coming umtil I did. I moaned then he came spilling his seeds into me.

He then pulled out. "You are one lucky brid. You see my prize was to have sex with you and make you have a baby. That's what your dad wanted and I just simply help him out." He explained as he was getting back dressed.