Chapter 43

Harry's pov

One more day and there is no sign of Niall.

I don't know what to think about this but I feel better now than I was yesterday. Last night I had a long chat with my mom and I spilled everything from the start. She was happy and accepting of which I was grateful of . She pointed out how she knew I will end up loving Niall , how all her doubts and guesses or whatever the hell she did with Gemma were true. Her happy voice turned into a sad one as I told about Niall , the words he said to me , the heart break I was bearing  . And it felt nice and free, I felt as the weight of the world was not on me.

She listened, understood and advised. Advised that Niall will come around and I believed her . She is my mother and mothers know best , that's the line  she always says and I have faith in it. Maybe mom is right and Niall is just confused , lost and loves me . Maybe he is catholic and that is what is stopping him , maybe its because of parents . whatever the reason , Mom said to not lose hope , to never lose hope and always care for the person you love and that exactly is what I am going tot do . I am going to care for Niall.

And I know just where he will be.

I grab my phone about to dial him that my front door is closed loudly. I near the passage to see Louis , Liam and Zayn shrugging their coats off.

"what's with slamming door early in the morning?" all the three looks at me and Louis walks past me saying a quick sorry . I turn around and ask " No sign of Niall ?" Liam just shakes his head as Zayn walks by me to the kitchen gulping down a whole bottle. Man he must be thirsty.

"He probably might be at his parents."comes Zayn's voice and everybody nods at that .

"Actually I was about to call Maura" I state dialing the number not missing the shocked but happy faces .

The phone rings thrice and is picked up

"Hello?"

"Maura ! Its Harry" I say smiling because well who will not when talking to Maura. She is such a vibrant lady and I love her.

"Harry dear , How are you ? Its been a long time since I heard from you ! You and Niall should come and visit. I swear that boy doesn't calls anymore." My smile vanishes as she continues on and on . My mind stops processing words Maura is spilling after that because Niall has to be in Mullinhsr.He has to be at his home laughing , smiling with his parents .
Because that is exactly I was believing , that is the only reason I was calm and bawling my eyes about . That Niall hates me and went to Mullingar to have some distance from me , that he was disguestyed by me .I never thought he will not be there .The fact that he is not at home , churns an uneasy feeling in my stomach , if  he is not with his family ....then where is he?

"Harry dear ...are you their? Is everything alright , is Niall alright?" I frown and say "Ya , ya ...Everything is alright . "

"Is Niall with you? Can I talk to him , I want to put some sense into him for not calling his mama for so long. That boy ....."

"Actually Maura , we are on s-set and his scene is going on . But don't worry I will surely tell him to give you a call. Okay , love you and say Hi to Bobby and Theo for me."before she can ask me reason for my random call I keep the phone breathing in relief.

I turn to the others as I hear " Something is seriously weird" its Zayn.

I speak my heart beating fast as I realize Niall is missing.

"No Zayn . We need to find him"

-

Two hours later , we have called everyone we can think of that will be with Niall. The calls were done indirectly so that no one will suspect something fishy and the word that Niall is missing doesn't go out.

So far we only got to know that no one has seen him in these four days.

Louis jumps from the couch dialing a number "I think I know how to find him?" we watch as he starts speaking going into different room.

Zayn is thinking and Liam is cuddled to me worried and with the looks about to cry . I wrap my arms around me trying to comfort him.Louis enters the room sighing sliding the phone.

"well Julie doesn't know either. She said Niall has no scene and everything is done from his part , basically he has not been called for anything .I also got to know that he boarded the flight of London. That means he landed in the city. So no clue."

I pull my hair frustrated , where is my Nialler ?! as tears spills down my cheeks at the thought of never seeing him. Maybe we had a fight and he doesn't want to see me. But I always want to see him , be with him or just watch him be happy . And now he is not even here.

"Wait , Harry you said Niall was happy on the phone while he last called you. Before going to the club that is?" I nod my head not getting where he is going with this."And then you said he was not himself , not laughing or happy almost sad when he entered the car , on the way to club"

I think back to the night and nod again , it really did looked like something was off with him.

"H- He also had a panic attack at the shout the day before" I say , not realizing the words pouring out of my mouth.

Liam jumps now standing up " Jesus ! Harry why didn't you tell this before!" I narrow my eyes, I am about to go off at him but Zayn interrupts" Not the time boys . Niall is missing we need to focus on that."

Before we can say anything Louis exclaims nearing us

"you mean to say something happened in between for Niall to be completely happy then sad"

Zayn nods "yes. " then turns to me pointing "And the next day he said all those things to you and left. And is nowhere to be seen."

Liam looks confused as fuck but then everything clicks and I practically shout "Call Julie , we need to see what exactly happened that night."

With that we all scramble

-

One hour and lots of calls later , Louis grabs his laptop connecting it to internet. After explaining the whole thing Julie managed to score CCTV footage of that night . I gave the timing slot. Its Hotel CCTV camera with four screen.

We all watch forwarding the film more as its with all random people and sometimes no one atall. Liam shouts stop as we see Niall entering the elevator . Another screen shows him in the elevator going through his phone. I touch the screen with m fingers

Where are you Nialler ?

Then in third screen he gets out of the elevator and is walking in the passage with a small smile. There it is , my eyes widen as I watch the scene playout in front of him . I look at the fourth screen adjusted in the corner of the passage and I cant believe my eyes.

There is a guy who pulls Niall's arm putting his hands on the mouth . He then forces him into the room. I blink at the now empty passage. I watch as Louis fast forwarding it and stop when the door opens and a very angry Niall walks out of the room storming outside. He wipes at his face as he exists the screen.

The screen is paused as all of us stare at it in silence. I take a deep breathe releasing it as I state

"So that's what happened ."

"We need to track Niall's phone" Zayn states angrily as he picks his phone and all I could do is sit and stare at him.

--

AN

shit ! what is happening ?!! I am so having fun writing this :)

only TWO more to go !

vote 

comment

share 

love ya