Chapter 39

Third Person's POV

Today was the 5th day of the shoot and only one scene was left. Everything was surprisingly calm on the sets . Mr. Kellermen was pretty happy that they had coped up with the setback. Harry was with Steve talking about the latest action film in the cinema's right now as they played on the I pad , browsing through the internet. Niall however was nowhere to be seen .

Harry had called him four times and on the fourth ring he let go, letting the boy arrive whenever he wants to. Last night after the club things between the boys were not that happy and bubbly but not that bad either. All though nothing of any sorts happened at the club . It was just the casual drinking with friends ,letting go of stress and then a nice dinner ending with a long night rest after reaching the hotel.

Harry glanced at his watched for the hundredth time since arriving as Niall had still not arrived. He heard Julie's loud voice and then a laugh making him gaze up just in times to see him walking in. Now , if it were yesterday or day before harry would have walked , no ran towards Niall and possibly have kissed him innocently but now , today he just watched him walk in and mingle with everyone on the set.

Disappointment laced his heart when Niall didn't even spared him a glance since he arrived. Harry didn't said anything though , as Niall has been acting a bit weird since last night . He didn't exactly know what happened to change Niall's mood suddenly because when they last talked on the phone before going to club Niall sounded so excited and just happy . But in the club and after Niall was not ? To think about him since they boarded the car Niall was not that much talkative , he just smiled at everyone but their was something different in those bright eyes and Harry ignored it thinking he might just be tired.

But when he offered to get him back at the hotel in the club , Niall had refused trying to smile and said he would like to go with others. Sure Harry felt disheartened at the thought that maybe Niall didn't want to be with him alone. But looking at Niall sitting so away from him going through his lines , his confusion and doubt was answered.

He sulkingly went to prepare his part , thinking this scene will help him talk to Niall .

Scene / italics are their thoughts as per the pov /

Harry's POV

I was standing in the wide room resembling that of the a living room , facing Niall's back who was few steps away from him hands in his pockets. I licked my lips nervously ruffling my hair before pulling myself together for my words that I thought I would never say to him , not even in reel.

"Niall , I thought we were forever !" the words were more of an accusation than question.

I watched his back stiffed and then he turned around facing me . I jerked back a little at his expression never seen Niall like this. His eyes always held brightness , sunshine and all the pretty colors but today it were red with anger or fire I don't know and , and black in a way I never wanted to see.

Suddenly it became hard to breathe and his next words he recited was with such a force that I - I think them to be real and not just dialogues .

" You want all the flowers and fairytale Harry . And I cant give you that ." he said , his voice stern.

I took few steps towards him touching his hand only for him to pull away " We can work this Ni . Listen I - I don't want all the flowers okay ? no flowers and n-no fairytales . Just tell me we are still us , please ." I said all the while tears streaming down my face and I was begging him for real , for the way he has been acting with me since the club , the way he detached himself not few weeks ago , for the way I want him to be my everything .

He laughed making me jerk back and I snatched my hand back as if I was burned. Because I was burned in a way.

"Us? There was never an 'Us' Harry . I am just a friend if you could say so. Everything else what just a time pass . I needed a break from my life and you were a great distraction" and his words stung and the look in his eyes. This is not just a scene is it ? It is happening for real .

"N-niall? What ? Tell me you're lying Ni babe . This is a joke , a prank . You are just pulling my leg ." I said , begged very well aware of the fact that my last line was not in the script. I see Niall's eyes still holding the same ferocious look and it confirmed that this was real . This was happening .

I went ahead to wrap my arms around him providing him warmth , for him to take me back but it made him suffocate rather than relax him.

He jerked from my arms , slapping them away and the action pierced through my body .

"I am not lying Harry and this is not a joke , get it through your stupid curls. I want you to be far away from me as possible . I mean it ! I don't want to see your face or hear your voice. We ...whatever we had or were , which I told you was nothing is done . We are done !"

Every word pierced through me as those words were not of the script ,they were far from them that means he was saying all this to me. He wanted me away from him , far away but what did I do wrong.

Maybe I was right and the boys were wrong , maybe Niall doesn't share my feelings and he came to know about them . He is disgusted with me .

"Ni .. I don't know what I did wron-" before I finished he cut me off shouting on my face , his arms failing " This is wrong ! You and I are wrong ! Don't you get it , thi-this was not suppose to happen ! "

"No ! I don't get it because I think we are perfect !" my voice rose , fuck the script !

"And you're delusional ! Fucking crazy ! I told you we were nothing ! it was a game and I want you to never show your face to me !" He shouted right back at me.

I began to move towards him but he put a hand in front of me "I mean it Harry . I think it is better if I leave now" and with that he turned around going to the door . At that I heard a loud cut ! and Mr. Kellermen clapping loudly as did the others. He pulled me by my shoulder and on the other side Niall .

"Well done boys , although you guys didn't follow the script I love this version better. Keep it up ! Pack everyone ! " with that he left clapping and everyone started moving around .

I glanced at Niall who was avoiding any kind of eye contact . I kept staring at him as he was surrounded by girls , all praising him . And when I knew he was not going to look at me I just walked away.

Niall's POV

This was not supposed to happen , this was not how I imagined it will be with , with Harry . I cant believe I said all those things to him . I banged my head on the wall behind me as hot water cascade down on me .

His voice , his red rimmed eyes and his trembling lips will haunt me for days . I know he got the message all the things I was saying were not reel , were not a part of the script but were infact real . And I was talking to him , I was denying all feeling I had for him . I was telling him I hate him ! I fucking hate him and he disgusts me . But the truth is I hate myself and I am disgusted by myself but I had to do this . I had to do this , for him , to keep him safe and happy .

Tears ran down my face as I broke into full blown sobs slumping on the floor , head on my knees .

What have I done ?

I felt myself becoming numb as the water turned from hot to cold as time passed.

***

AN

things are about to go downhill once again ..oops ?