Chapter 12

2286 words

" Hun ?"

" what ?!"

"What what ?"

"Ohh god ! I just .... I asked what "

" Hun, I - Harry ? "

" Oh my ..... you wanted to say something ?"

" Oh ...ummm..that."

" Don't make this awkward than it already is , just ....spit it out ."

Awkward , well guess we are on the same page then

" Umm.... that , well I wanted to ask something , if you don't mind you can say no that is ..."

Well , this is awkward as hell and I forgot what the fuck I wanted to ask . Stupid , scared me ! I can't even ask something without making a real fool out of myself.

If you guys are confused let's recap .

I am pulled out of my thoughts by Harry who is now shuffling his hands placing his phone in his jeans pocket as he got up .And I had a fairly good idea of what to come next .

" Ummm....Niall ,this was great ,us hanging out I really missed it , but ... i-its getting kinda late..and...umm.....we should.....I mean I-I ..ya ." He gesture with his thumb towards the door tilting his head cutely and I would have probably kissed his cheek if not given the situation .

I nod slightly not able to think coherently at the moment as I stand on my place and watch him nearing towards the door.

And then as he advanced towards the door, I walked towards him and halted just a coupe of steps behind . I didn't know what the hell I was thinking , I just know one thing and that was , I didn't want him to leave just yet .

What can I say I am crazy .

Well if you agree just add stupid into the list too . Ofcourse , he stopped reaching for the door as I saw him drop his hand which was reaching towards the knob.But then again , if someone yells Stop !at a high pitch voice as if catching a cab or bus , you usually stop and look behind .

That he did , and then that's when I certified myself as a simple dumb daft.Oh , you would too when I will tell you , I was standing watching with wide eyes as I really didn't thought this through.

But that guy , I don't know why he puts up with my ass but he really does , as their he is standing for I don't know how much time waiting for me to continue. Believe me if I was him I would have never put up with my ass.

Anyway, that brings us to the current scenario ..

" Don't make this awkward than it already is , just ....spit it out ."

Awkward , well guess we are on the same page then

" Umm.... that , well I wanted to ask , if you don't mind that is ..."

" Niall ." he sighs shaking his head but I don't mind as I can see a small smile , etching to grow on his lips. I begin to contemplate my options before finally coming up with somewhat sensible.

" Well , I was just wondering if you could stay and we could maybe talk about this situation .Because , believe it or not , I am not ready for this and I know you are not either . But we did promise .." I gulp trying to pass my uncomfortable situation away,