Chapter 7

OKAY , I am really excited for this chapter . Some Major Things Happeneing in this one .

To avoid any confusion Let me clear few things out

Head of the Management - Mr. Derek

Boys Manager - Mr.Sanders

Director of the Movie - Mr.Kellermen

Scripwritter - Mr. Scott

Casting Director + Helping Hand or Trainer for the Boys - Ms . Julie

Amy And Steve - Ms.Julie's assistent

-------

N.H

We all went down to the second floor as Julie had told us to do neither of us having any clue about what was gonna happen. Okay , we only knew that we will be getting to know about our roles.

As we moved down in the elevator , I felt Harry's hand on my elbow and Zayn's hand on my back soothing me . I smiled at both of them and then some more at Harry. Sometimes I think what will happen if I just told him about my crush or the fact that I like guys. What would he do ? How will he react? I don't know. There is a part of me , okay a whole lot of me that fears rejection , that fears he will be disgusted by me , fears that other boys and him will hate me , ignore me for it , they will tell me to go away. I will not be able to live with myself if something like that happens.

I will die , surely . It will be my worst nightmare coming true. The breakdown I had upstairs has now got me thinking this . Or maybe the small elevator or the closeness and heat I feel through Harry's fingers clutching my elbow tightly . Maybe because of the nerves I am feeling , the exact same nerves dancing in my belly as the time when I attended the meeting. Yup , these are the ones making me feel and think about everything .

I sigh a breathe of relief as the elevators door open and I step out. Harry lets go of my hand as we step out but Zayn has his hand rubbing my shoulder. He gives me a small smile mouthing me Are You okay ? He might have thought I sighed because I got out that small enclosed place.

I smile back at him grabbing his shoulder as we enter the second room to the right of the elevator.We move inside , there is a big wall with a green colored cloth hanging , there is lights and camera's kept on the high tool. There is a showcase with frames and trophies kept on it for display.

There are couches placed with a small table and three chairs facing the couches . There are two stacks of papers on the table , a laptop and glasses filled with a clear liquid. Julie is standing at the green cloth talking to Steve and Mr.Kellarman and Mr.Scott seated in two of three chairs. We all walk into the room as Amy tells us to make ourselves comfortable. Harry far end of the couch , besides him is Louis ,then Liam , Zayn and me. Amy gives each of us the glasses filled with clear liquid. Its lemonade I note , taking a sip.

Steve comes towards us and tells us to start whilst Julie has a work.She will be joining us shortly.

Mr.Kellarman says " Hi boys , you know I am your director and I will be working with you on this project. So , apart from you there will be three more artists joining , you know the co-actor's. Mr.Scott,here, will be briefing you about what the story will be."He says .

Mr.Scott scoots forward in his chair pushing back his specs as he grabs few papers. I assume them to be the scripts. He begins to speak drawing attention of all of us.

"So the movie will be about five boys , obviously. Basically the story is about five boys in high school , two of them are juniors and the other three are Seniors .The story will be revolving among the main characters , there will be couples , enemies , the one who is always single and all that high school shit. It is a typical American movie , drama , love , fights - the total hit. The motto of our movie will be - True love always , Every love is equal or Love wins in the end. We have not decided on which one to put yet."