Chapter 9

A/N

OKAY , I TAKE IT BACK '

THIS IS BY FAR THE LONGEST CHAPTER I HAVE EVER WRITTEN AND I WROTE IT THROUGH OUT THE DAY

4010 WORDS , HOLLY MOLLY ;)
Se
HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THE STORY SO FAR '

-----

N.H

Today is the first day of our shoot and I am feeling nervous. I woke up in the morning and Harry was nowhere to see. It was as if he didn't even sleep here last night. To say I was dissappointed would be an understatement.

I shook my head and told myself not to be upset over little things. Silly me thinking I will wake up cuddling to harry .

Why Niall , why don't you add a good morning kiss to it when you are at it. Liam came and helped me up from my day dreaming. He is now making me my breakfast.

As I am sitting at the table waiting for my food, I couldn't help but ask Liam where are the others. And as I thought everyone is asleep and Harry is bathing.

I nod at him looking at my plate as it gets filled up with more food. I munch into it and see Liam running in the living room as our house phone started to ring.

I feel a movement next to me and turned to my right side to see two beautiful green eyes staring at him.

I cant help my eyes as they fell on his lips as they move , hmmm he is talking to me? I am soo zone out that I didn't even hear him speak.

I am brought out of my gaze as Harry shakes my shoulders " Ni, I was talking to you."

I shake my head from my thoughts and ask him to repeat again. He laughs his dimpled laugh and I just want to click a photo and place it in my heart forever.

Not that I am not saying I don't have any pics of him , because I do. My gallery might have more of his than my entire families. No, I am not a creep or a stalker for that matter.

I just love to see his green eyes, dimpled smile and curly brown hair ,not to mention his pink plum lips. You are soo imagine him right now , aren't you? I don't blame you, but remember he is mine.

Okay he is not at the moment but not yours as well. Also we have instagram for a reason.

Okay , before I get lost in my thoughts of him I hear him speak " I was saying where are the guys?"

I smile at him and tell him that they are sleeping expect for liam who cooked for me.

Harry nods and takes some food on his plate. I can't help but glance at him , his hair wet signaling he just came from shower. Oh god ! I just got up and made my way here , such a lazy ass I am .

I raise my hand a little so that he cant see and try to smell my armpits. They don't seem to be too smelly but still are a little. I have to maintain my distance from him , hmm which means no hugging him.

My mood saddens as I think about it now. Oh I will miss my morning hug. If I could have gotten up and showered instead of just lazing around in the bed .

I feel a slight nudge in my side and look up to see Harry . I stare at him confused as to why he is nudging , he could just talk to me.

He nudges his head towards Liam as he clicks the phone and places it down on the table.

When did he got here?

Probably , when you were deciding the level of your laziness

Again I am brought out of my thoughts by Liam's voice. God get yourself together Niall,the day hasn't even started.