Chapter 3

1448 WORDS , I AM WRITING A LOT IT SEEMS

------

* Thursday - Two Days After the Meeting *

N.H

Today was the first day of our shooting. Sounds pretty weird coming from my mouth. But what sounds weirder is the fact that we don't know the story or where it will be or what we are going to do. I phone dings as I pick it up, it is a message from Zayn

Management called , we have to be their by 9 . So be ready , we will pick you up , its on the way .

Love Zayn

Short and presize just like Zaynie. I love that guy , he was silent for most of the part . He will just sit and completely enjoy all that is gong around him . But he is mischievous and we all know that ,I love that Zayn more. Also the fact that he has a cute relation with all the boys . But I know he loves me more , confident much . Hell ya !! who will not love me ?!

I start eating my breakfast wanting it to finish fast seeing I have only 30 minutes left before the guys will be here. I put my dishes in the sink and grab my phone sending a quick reply to Zayn. I run to my room and gather the clothes before heading to the shower. Yesterday we hanged out at larry's place , we did nothing just laze around , goof and play video games like normal teenagers do . Hey! We are also teenagers and like to do what boys our age mostly do. And at night we decided to head at our own house as we already stayed the previous night at Harry's. You know what, I am going to say Harry instead of Larry  or Harry and Louis for that matter. Harry sounds okay , straight to the point might I add.

Yes , I am jealous bitch .

I finish taking shower rapping a towel to my waist and grab other from the hook behind my bathroom door for my hair. I rub my hair with my other towel as I pull out my watch and put it on my wrist. After 15 minutes I get ready and now I am sitting in the living room waiting for the guys to arrive . Can't believe I got ready that fast , I think .

I have a dark blue jeans with a white short sleeve top CRAZY MOFO printed on it , I have a white cap I n my hand. My hair are still wait so I decided to keep it in my hand. I am thinking of taking a sweater or a jacket with me since it is little cold. Finally deciding a blue jacket might not be a bad idea I head over to my closet . I put my cap down and take my ray ban's on not before throwing my jacket loosely on my shoulders.

I skip to my living room hearing my phone blaring , must be the boys , I think as I answer it without looking at the caller id .

" I am coming , no need to get ..." I am cut by the person on the other end.

"Hey Niall, darling how are you ?" I looked confused pausing from my action as I was heading towards the door.

"Mom?" I ask still unsure , I mean she never calls me in the morning its usually around 7:00 in the evening or 11 at night before I head to bed.

"I ..I missed you Niall, can't a mom call her son when she misses him?" she asks smiling , I can just see her face as I hear her smile through the phone .

I smile too " Yes , you can . You know mom you can . I am ... just ..you don't call early morning mom." I laugh at the end of the sentence finding it weird.

" Oh I can okay. So how are you ? How are thinks ?" She asks and I roll my eyes , god she cant just stop worrying but answer her with smile " I am fine mom. I am great actually , you know we are doing a movie?!" I tell her excited about the movie actually , oh common it will be fun and something new , as Zayn mentioned it. Bipolar much ? well, I don't care.

" A movie?!! That's great baby , when can we see it ?Let me tell your dad." Her voice is distant now and I hear Bobby !!your son is going to be in a movie , yes a movie like George Clooney , isn't ...

I shake my head laughing at her antics " Mom!!! I am here !! tell dad later!!" I shout in the phone hopping to bring her back .

And she comes

"oh sorry dear ,just got little excited . Its not that everyday I hear my son is going to be in a movie now,is it ? " And I smile , I miss her , simple .

And I say that " AWWWW.... Baby I miss you too. We all do Dad, Greg,Denise and Theo does too." I laugh at that and say " Aw.. I miss that bugger too." She laughs and I feel my phone vibrate and I pull it from my ear , Its Zayn calling . Shit. They must be here.

" I got to go ma, Zayn and rest of the boys are here. See you soon " Before I can end the call she says "Is it urgent Niall , cause I really wanted to talk to you ." I sigh , looking at the clock we had 30 minutes to reach the shoot , of course its not urgent .

" No ma, we have half an hour to spare. Tell me what is it ?" and I hear her sigh at the other end and suddenly I feel worried .

Okay , she is my mom and she never calls me in the morning . that is just not her thing . But she did , she talked about missing , which she does usually but there was something in her voice I couldn't pick up , worry maybe . I don't know . And my questions are answered.

"He is out dear , just got out last week on Saturday. " and there is complete silence and my breathe is caught in the throat. I feel the room shrinking and suddenly I feel nauseous as I pull my hand in a fist . shit ! they are sweaty.

"Out?! Where out ?!and why are you telling me this ?" I ask shakily , out where? No , no not here.

"Out of jail , Niall. He is still here . We didn't see him and nor we wish too. I just...We thought we should just let you know, baby . Are you alright ?"

I take a deep breathe calming myself , relieved by the news slightly

"Ookay ... ya , I am fine mom. Its all over and I am happy . I just , don't tell him anything , okay . And just stay away from him and don't let Theo near him , okay?" I say suddenly on alert as all possibilities come in my head.

" Ya , okay Niall. Theo? Okay , he will not see him . I know you protect him lot and I understand baby. Take care okay . and eat !!Bye dear, don't think too much." I say bye and cut the phone .

I stumble back on the wall behind me sighing god!! Mother's are just weird, they first will throw the bomb and then expect you to not think. How can I not think.

All past memories come back like a fire spreading on the oil. The horrible meetings, the dread , the fear , the anger , the insanity everything and I cant see anything . Everything spins around me , I take quick steps towards the kitchen. I grab a bottle lying on the counter and gulp it all down all at once.

My phone ring again and its Harry now.Smile appear on my face as I pick it up

Before he can speak "ya ya , coming . Be there in 2 , sheesh!" I hear his laugh ring through the phone and my heart picks up speed for all the different reason now.

I snatch my wallet and flat keys from the table , grab the jacket which had fallen down and put on my vans. I head to the door , open it and close it behind me .

------

A/N

*** Suspense , Suspense , suspense *** ;)

* Vote , Comment And Share if you Like my story*

YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH IT MEANS TO ME

AND WHEN YOU ADD TO THE READING LIST , THAT JUST MAKES MY DAY