Incorrect

Uhg! I need to get in. Why did he leave without telling me what it is.

Remember, I love you

What? No that couldn't be it. He was only saying that he loves me because does.

Or. . .

Was it a test?

I L.O.V.E Y.O.U

Welcome. Miss. Shaw

Seriously? And here I was feeling special.

I walked inside and picked up a phone without caring what kind it is.

I turned it on and as soon as its loaded. I select dialer and dialed Lenoy's number.

"Yes". He answered after it rung twice, but sounded a bit professional as always.

"Is that how you answer to your boss?"

"Ms Shaw. How are you? Are you gonna be ok? When will you be coming back?"

"One question at a time Lenoy". I chuckle.

"I'm fine, for now at least. I'm not sure when I'll be coming back, but till then you make sure everything goes the way its suppose to. How is everything doing?"

"They're ok. They just miss you and worried". I chuckle. Of course they're worried. If something happened to me and there is no one to take over, they'll be unemployed. They weren't worried that I'll think of a reason to fire their ass when they were gossiping about me.

"That's sweet". I replied like a five year old. Like hell I care how they feel.

"But that's not what I meant. I'm talking about the finances". I seriously said.

"Oh I'm handling that don't worry". I smile.

"Good, good. And. . .are you ok?" I just feel like I should ask.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. I'm just happy that you are. Your at the Perry's estate aren't you?"

"Yea and its beautiful. I haven't seen the rest of it yet though".

"Your wounded and you find the time to explore?" He chuckle. But in his voice I could tell that he wants to say something else.

"Yeah".

"Well...you don't have to worry about anything there. You'll be safe".

"Yea".

"I uh...I've got work to do. Enjoy yourself". I can tell that he's still hurt because I turned him down.

"Um...you can call me anytime". He lightly chuckle.

"I don't think so. You don't have to worry. You have better things to do, just focus on getting better". I swallowed.

"Yeah I will". I wonder.

"Lenoy".

"Yes ma'am".

"Uh have you seen Mr Perry there any at all?"

"Yea yesturday".

"Why? What did he say?"

"He didn't insult me, but I could still feel his hostility. I guess its because I got involved with you. Uh sorry for bringing that up". I exhale deeply but silently.

"Just don't pay him any mind. What did he say to you?" I'm just curious because I know how insensitive and rude Michael can be.

"He just told me that you won't be here for a while and I should take good care of the place".