Work.

It rained for days after our last encounter, I sat on my bed in the dark with my laptop on. Soon we will be leaving for Thanksgiving, that means we have a major test in some classes for progress reports. It was Saturday and I was sitting in my room instead of doing stuff it really bothered me.
Velvet was asleep in her bed tired from all the work she has been doing. I finished all my essays and book finializing. Now I sat bored. I notice my stomach being more round then usual. I never had a flat stomach but it didn't hang out or anything it just wasn't toned flat. I use to work out meaga hours all the time, swimming, and training all the time. I wasn't skinny I was thinking, my curves tucked in and my hips were kinda wide. I then tbought about the gym we had here and since I have everything finished and I'm not tired I could go blow some steam off and pass out.
So I did just that I put on some workout clothes and headed to the gym.
I ran for shirty five minutes with only short breaks and then did some arm workouts. It felt good when the cold water hit my heated face at the dorm room. It was a good workout and I felt better. After my shower I brushed my teeth and went to bed. I didn't wake up until late ten oclock and Velvet was gone out of bed. I decided to get dress and go around campus.
I walked around the half  empty halls, most students had parties or went out into town. I roamed around the library the quad the auditorium which I guess is the theater room? People were kind filled in it so I decided to sit at the top and watch. A guy was going over his lines and I'm guessing the plot is about loosing something you wanted but could never had? I got bored and looked around then saw a group of girls. Micha was in it.
AND VELVET!
I almost busted up and snatched that long hair of hers and drag her off a cliff. What in the world is she doing with my best friend?!
They have no common grounds are you kidding me.
I then took w few deeo breaths to calm myself and then calmly approach them.
"Hey babe." Velvet said all chill.
I wanted to drop kick her.
"Hey, what are you up too?" Before Velvet answer Micha saw me and smiled,"Hey Nikki what's up?" With the most painful smile I've ever gave,"oh good you know just been around what have you been up too??"
"Nothing much, I have a play coming up next weekend after holidays  and I'm really nervous about it afraid ill screw up my part."
I then realized that weekend is for the administrative to see some of our progress.
Art people do some props, we have some singing parts, creative writer create dialog etc. ."oh you'll be fine I believe in you, break a leg." I grab Velvet wrists and walk her away from the crowd," what's your deal?" She says jerking away. "Why are you hanging with that girl?" She looked dumbfounded," because she's cool and really hot." She smiled and my frustration." Well I don't like her, she reminds me of the annoying cheerleaders that think they are god." I look in disgust in her view," what are you talking about she's sweet. Way to quick to judge-"
"Uh negative, she's fake and I can tell and I'm not judging it's facts."
She raised her eyebrows and walked off," You are judging." Uh sometimes she can make me mad, who does Micha think she is she's probably taking my best friend away or some shit. I'm tired of it, it'd better if I walk away and go find something else to do because this could turn ugly. I walk past the rec room through some double doors leading to a giant sidewalk and tabels. Nobody seemed to be around so I slid down and start baling.
Everything has became so over whelming with sfhool, velvet, Baz, and even mom.
Like honestly Baz is going to be this big time singer, Velvet will get married and adopt to adorable Vietnamese twins and mom, doesn't even give a shit about me honestly. And what will I be doing? Probably painting houses since I can't pay for the water bill or some shit.
The is so tiring. My head throbbed between breaths as I tired to stop my Crying. That's when I saw jack standing there with a cig between his lips. He must've been there for awhile as he met my gaze. I wiped up my tears with my sweater acting like nothing ever happened. The moment I got up I sat back down. He sat beside me blowing the smoke into the atmosphere. He was unbelievablely attractive. " I get the pressure your on, and when I feel all fuzzed up I either smoke or I go to my secret hide out." He talks searching straight ahead of him. " Any chance I could see this place." I say trying to not studdered.
He looks at me taking my hand leading me the way. " I'd usually say no, but I'm afraid you'll like stress to the max and OD on ADHD medication that's whats in along with the classics."
He open a wide shed door that lead to a fire escape. We were high above on big slab that was concrate. It was beautiful, the clouds shapes and the distance on cities. He was calm and was finishing his cigarette.
"Yea, don't tell anybody about this place, alright cause if you do I might have to push you over the edge." "And plunge to my death? Never." He smiled and walked back. I stayed for hours.