Staggering stares.

I sit in the quiet classroom as one of the freshmen teacher reads a hot most likely magazine. I have too much hatred for that magazine company. So unrealistic articles of people comparing each other. The reason why girls and boys feel so insecure because they don't think they reach societies standards. That made me upset thinking about people who lower others down for publicity. I don't wanna rant to myself so I distract myself by reading all the cheesy quotes around the room
I find different ones on not giving up, be yourself...

And then my eyes landed on a boy.

  shaggy short brown hair with a baby blue polo shirt. It went well with his completion. He was writing something an essay I presume. His hands wrote intense as his muscles and veins bounce every time the pen fell on the paper.

He had quite nice muscles...
I realize That I'm staring at him too long as he glanced up at me.
For a brief second I catch his gaze, he has seducing blue eyes, man can someone have that blue of eyes?
Snap out of it!
I jolt my head the other way nervously fixating my eyes on the clock. My face is getting red as my ears start to burn.
He kept writing .
Detention wasn't as that boring.
I repeatedly kept glancing at the boy. Oh come on don't say you've never done it too. I watched as he walked out handing in his four paged  essay, and left.
He was quite tall and built, must be a football player or something.

Mom waited  for me in the car outside.
"Hey." I say closing the door behind me.
" You realize if you get another-"
"Yea, mom I know, I'll end up working at Wendy's serving tiny frosties to screaming brats, because I didn't listen to my dearly mother on not going to bed early and setting my alarm clock."
I'm such a smart ass.
She rolls her eyes, my mom doesn't really care about my sarcastic mouth, because she created me and I'm so much like her.
" Let's hit Taco Bell then we can head to the studio, thank god I didn't need you earlier today."

We played the radio on the way to Taco Bell. And of course whatever they are playing its either about drugs, money, or sex. Either way it's catchy.
I sat in one of the metal bar stools as mom leaned against the marble counter. We stuff our faces with cheesy stuff burritos. The studio we were in was named Tyde Records. , it was in a nice building and very spacious. My mother bought it when I was about two, she is a record label artist. Also a manager for many famous musicians.
Not your typical stay at home mom, or you nurse lady.
You got your neon red couch that ancient that paintings on the walls, with a small kitchen in the corner. In the center of the room was the upstairs. That's where all the music happens and the all nighters. Tyde records was a place of creativity and business. Some of the most popular artist came in and made some tracks in that recording room.
I would know because I've got pictures on the wall with me with them.
I've got proof okay.
I finished my burrito and landed on the couch as mom went up stairs. She had a client coming in soon. So that meant I was forbidden to enter her layer.
I unlocked my screen and opened the contact listed under Baz.
"Studio??"
"Be there in five"
   Baz was also one of my former best friends. Use three are like a trio.
I knew he was available because lucky for me it was Thursday and  he gets out of vocal lessons at five thirty. He's the next Troye Sivian
But not even he can sound as good as Troye.

scrolling through social media as I wait for Baz to arrive, nothing interesting catches me. my eyes become heavy as I waited then falling asleep on the colored couch.