Tight leather jeans

We walked around after but I couldn't stop thinking about the painting.
I don't know even though it sounds like it didn't have a theme or reason that's what's nice about it
You come up with reasons.
Our interest through the windows of the mall strip didn't stand out only one store popped.
Punk Pearls
With black hot pink writing it looked legit
" Hey babes, welcome to punk pearls I'm Jared if you need anything just Holler.
Oh and we are having a 40% discount on all clothing."
The pierced pink headed smiled as he walked away.
Well she I mean but hey he's a hot trans man.
And he don't need nobody.
I think I found a new friend.
Velvet didn't really pay attention as she dis attached my hip and was lost in the store.
Might as well look, there were a lot of rocker chick clothing you've got your studded clothing combat boots, flannels, ooh and your jeans.
They even had a nice selection for your facial piercings. I like it.
Eventually I found velvet with a ripped black shirt and jeans in her hand.
"Umm if you needs a black ripped shirt I could've just gave you scissors."
" Ha, funny it goes with this white bralet. "
A bra I couldn't wear.
"Well in all good deeds you should go try it on"
"I will, but you have to too."
So I did.
I tired on a studded jacket that I loved,
A shirt with misfits lyrics, some rocker heels that would totally make you do coke if Taylor Monsen said it was okay. And some other shirts as well. Then, then I found the jeans...
"They make your ass look big."
" damn girl."
Both Jared, and velvet check me out as I stand in front with tight black leather jeans..
Ohh the things I put myself in.
" you should buy them, we having good sale on that brand actually it count towards the discount as well..."
And reluctantly, I bought them..
Along with the shirts and a pair of combat boots, even those I have enough pair but hey new city.
Velvet didn't leave empty handed either with studded heels, skinny jeans and some jewelry.
I would never expect her buying heels but hey I'm not judging.
We said our goodbyes to Jared and then headed to the park.

This park wasn't your hills and trees.
More of a grungy and classy kind of way one side, skating ring and the other a nice pond with benches for the old and slides for the young.
We stayed with the skater boys instead.
We were tired as we sat under a tree while I scoped out for boys. Velvet messed with the fringes on my boots like a child would do.
Her frame was shifted once she relized I was staring.
She was beautiful.
The light hit just right on her blue hair against her skin with her pursed lips.
It didn't help that her cat eyes swept under her cheekbones.
Sometimes I got jealous  of velvet.
She was Gorgeous and she didn't even relize it, Baz says that pretty too and says I have self esteem issues. But I don't care. She was so pretty and I didn't like it. Sometimes.
I love her though she's so kind hearted and great, after all she's my best friend.

  I decided to change my view on the skater boys, typical look I guess nothing kind of sticked out to me. Maybe the guy on one of the benches looking down at his phone with a cigarette in his mouth. He's black  hair drooped in his face while he slouched.
Probably a slum.
" hey you ready to head maybe, and get something to eat before."
"What time is it."
I looked down on my clock,"four."
"Alright."
We then find a Wendys in and out.
Their fries are my life, and always will be.
Slugging our way in the door we go dropping our bags and weight on the beds.
Today was fun actually a lot of fun but I'm going to keep velvet on a very short leash and I am going to learn to build some calve muscles because my feet hurt from all the walking.
Even though we had a cab, I'm still a lazy person okay.