Shower

NOW ON WITH DIS CHAPTER T^T
________________
*LEMON IN CHAPTER*
One Week Later~~

It's been exactly a week since Pitch has arrived, Jack has been staying with me, and Anna forgave me, and I told her about her soon to come powers...

I've also been getting nightmares... I would wake up in the middle of the night, thrashing around, screaming, and it would go on like that until Jack could find a way to calm me down.

I sigh, as I strip off my clothing and look at my figure. Since I've been stressed out, I have bags under my eyes... well sort of, when I woke up, I couldn't go back to sleep.

I press my hang against my stomach... over the past week, I would say i lost about 5 pounds... and that makes me 113 pounds..

Yea, I know I'm skinny.

I go over to my shower, and turn the knob to cold, adding a bit of hot...

Yea, ever since I got my powers bac,-even though I don't ever recall having them- I started to enjoy all these cold things.

I close my eyes, as I step in the shower.

I sighs and cross my arms, testing my head on one of the showers walls.

All of a sudden, I hear a door open and close, and i try to look threw the blurry glass of the shower door.

I see a man's firgure, and the man is taking of its short of some sort.

I blush...

Jack...

The shower door opens, and in comes Jack, without any cloths.

How did he take all of it off that fast!?!

he's a vampire dipshit.

Eh, don't call me names voice in my head, I'm not afraid to end my life.

Really?

SHUT UP AND JUST LET ME ENJOY THE TIME WITH MY BOYFRIENDs

"Hey, beautiful..." Jack whispers in a seductive voice in my ears... that sent shivers up my spine.

I turn around and lay my head on his chest.

"Hey handsome." I muffle in his chest, making him chuckle, causing me to smile.

"Feeling better?" He asks. All i can do is shrug, and he sighs

I look up atchim, and it looks like he's thinking.

"Jack?" His head snaps tovme, and i smile.

"What's in your mind?"

Jack just shakes his head and smirks.

"I think I know what'll make you feel..... better..."

I shiver again, and he pressed our bodies together. Luckily, I hold in a moan. I look up at Jack again, and see his eyes are hinted a bright orange, with some hints of gold.

"Your eyes... their so... beautiful." I whisper. All he does is smirk, Bering my attention to him.

"Not as beautiful as you." He says, before he places wet kisses from my cheek, down to my neck.

He finds my sweet spot, noticing that I was shivering, and sucks, likes and almost bites it.

"I'm not going to bite you." He says, In between kisses. I groan, and cup his cheeks, bring his lips into my own.

He moans, which makes my lower region go insane.

Jack chuckles, breaking the kiss

"Somebody's excited." I just bite my lip. He just... too sexy.

He puts his knee in between my legs, and pins me to the wall.

"I love you... remember that." He says. All i do is nod. And let out a load loan when attacks my breasts.

Jack groans while sucking and pulls back, and makes me get on my knees.

His dick is in front of my mouth, and i have wide eyes.

All of a sudden, he puts his shaft in my mouth and i lock and suck I it. Making him groan.

"E-Elsa..." I feel him twitch inside of me, and he cums in my mouth.

I swollow, and a few drops fall out of my mouth

Jack removes his dick, and helps me up, turns me around, so that I am facing the wall.

My eyes widen, once he shoved himself in my entrance. I let out a scrram, and Jack hugs me from behind, whispering sweet nothing's into my ear.

A few minutes later, pain turn into pleasure, and i murmur for him to move.

I moan while he shoves himself further into me.

Before I know it. I already need to cum.

"J-Jack I am going to-"

"M-me t-to" he gasps out.

I feel a warm sensation going threw me and moan.

Jack pulls himself out, and turns off the water.

He smirks at me and says, "Round 2?" I just give him the derp face and shake my head.

Jack chuckles and kisses my forehead.

"I feel sleepy." I say.

Jack just nods, gets out with me leaning I him, and drys is both off, and he puts on my under garments, and puts on his boxers.

He picks me up bridal style, and carries me to my room.

He sets me on the bed, and gets under the covers with me. He pulls me to him, and i close my eyes.

"I love you Elsa." Jack whispers I whisper back a faint I love you and drift off to my dreams, finally going to get a good rest.

I love you, Jackson Overland Frost.

A/N- YASSS! ANOTHER UPDATE!!!! yea, I know this lemon sucks... SOWWY!!!!! T^T

Carmen_Frost