Chapter Four

Anna POV

I look away from the pool. Where the hell is Elsa?I then go inside & see her grossed out by Punzie naked dancing with Flynn. I laugh & roll my eyes. When I pass Punzie I push her so that she falls on the floor.

Elsa sighs. Who's that guy?He looks so look hot. Hotter than Kristoff.

"Anna,what did you do?!" "Well, Stacie awaits I could invite a few friends over &-" She cuts me off, "This is more than a few Annabelle!"

I try changing the subject & point at the Hot white haired guy. "Who's he?" "Oh, great exude Anna, really.. THIS is Jack Frost."I smile & shake his hand.

"Nice to meet you Jack!Is there a chance you & my Sister are dating?"I nudge Elsa. She slaps me which makes me laugh. They both have grossed out faces. I make my mouth as the letter O.

"Well,I'll kick anyone like Punzue out now,alright?"I ask. She nods.

About 15 minutes later,all the people that were naked or going crazy I kicked them out..Kristoff had fell asleep in my room. "You guys should go enjoy the party.Maybe do something special."I say with a wink.

Elsa smacks my arm.I laugh & walk away.TtYhis is going to be all night long,I can feel it.

Jack POV

Elsa leads me to her room.I can see she loves art.I seen Hiccup in the hallway.He smirked & I dfidbthe same back.I just still can't believe that girl was nakd d.weirdo.

She sits at her desk without a word.

"You sure like video games."I say she just smiles & nods. "Your sister seems nice."I say. "On her good days."I just laugh under my breath.I think her room is soundproof.Good.

Elsa looks at me. "Why so you have white hair Jack?Not to be rude in all but,are you old?"I laugh.

"No..I was born with white hair." "Must be crazy."She says Ii nod.She takes off her glassesb& assets them on her desk.

N
"Ya know Jack,your like one of the only people who understand me.."She smiles which makes the end of my lip come up.I sit on her bed.

"I'm sorry I had to drag you into thid."She murmers. "It's fine.I mean,I've been to many party's before."For a midnight snack of course.Hiccup & I fgo to every party in t own if you know what I mean.

My first girlfriend was a werewolf.StEphen she was human,she had pixy short brown hair,green eyes,pale skin,& for some reasons always wore purple I pink.

IIn of the best girlfriends ever.I mean I'm like what,2197 years old?I've lost track.Elsa takes out her ponytail where her wavy hair stands out.

I have no idea why but,I'm keep okie star ing at her heart.Like I want to rip it out like I do with every on else but..Somethings telling me not to.Wonder what it is..

In the Morning.P.s. vampires can sleep.Enjoy

I wake up to find me laying in Elsas bed.She's still sitting in her chair sleeping.I get a blanket & put it over her.I open the door & God downstairs.

Last night, this place was packed..But nobody's here anymore.I hear a yawn & look behind me to see Elsas sister. She gasps.

"Your still here?!"I nod. "Did you sleep with my sister or something?s!"I chuckle & shake my head.

"Well i think you & Elsa would make a cute couple."I smile. She smiles back then frowna. "Hey,you ok?Your looking a bit pale."I look at my hand.I need some blood.

"Yeah,I have to go.Tell your sister I left." "Trust me,I will."

I exit the house & walk back to the woods.Once I'm at the oark,I quickly run inside.I haven't been out of here since I was a kid.

I see Hiccup & Merida.They smile. "So,have fun with Elsa?" Hiccup asks. "You know her?" He nods. "She goes to mine & Mets school.You should come with us."

I act like I'm thinking & Merida groans. "I'll take that as a yes."I smirk.I can't wait to see how surprised she will be.

2 Weeks Later

Elsa POV

I enter the school.Everyone's staring at me cause I'm NOT wearing my glasses.I hurry up to Gabby.She smiles & we walk to class.

"Wheres ur glasses?" "I font need them anymore.My eyesights improved."She nods.

After math,I go to my Engish class.I sit in the back like always.Then the teacher speaks,

"Class,we have a new student.Please welcome Mr.Frost."

We all turn our heads toward the door.What's Hack doing here?Isn't he homeschooled or something.All the girls squeal.Jack asmirks when he sees my face.

Punzie lets out REALLY loud squeal & says, "Sit with me!" She begs. There's a few people absent so he can pick where he wants to asit.He comes back of the class,& asita next to me.I look at Punzie who's in front of me & she flips me off.I roll my eyes.

After a few classes,I go to the lunchroom.Gabby & I usually sat at the nerd table,but people had been treating me different.

But about Gabby,in the last class,she had an asthma attack & had to go to the hospital.Jack waves at me.I'm guessing he's populor now.I sit next to him.I eat my Apple & Anna who's next to me smirks.

"What?"I ask. "Nothing.I told Jack this but,I told him that you two would make a cute couple.."I roll myb eyes.

"But there's another thing I sorta told everyone that you two were dating."Punzie Anna's friend that was at the table spits out her drink that goes onto Kristoff.I chuckle.

Then the guy I used to like,Hiccup & his girlfriend Merida sit down.They look at Jack like they're using Morse code or something. I sigh.I hope nobody thinks this rumors true.

After school,I go to my clearing.It's where I have a chance to talk to my mom & dad.

I sit by the pond & look at my reflection in the water.It's almost Summrr.That means I'm about to graduate if I passed.

"Hi mom,dad."I look at the sun & back down at the pond.

"It's good to talk to you again.It's been awhile hasn't it?Annabelle & I are good.But I kent a guy.I'm assuming you knew that since you watch over Annabelle & I but I just wanted to let you know that..."I look at the Sun's reflecrion.

"That I love you."

With that,I go home.At least nobody was here to hear me. Thank god.

Once I get home,I take a steaming hot shower & snooze for a bit.

OMG!For the story I wrote 1100 words!I hope you guys read A Jelsa Story. TNX you so much for reading.I'm planning to make really really long chapters.I hope you guys liked this chapter.

Carmen_Frost