Chapter Two

Anna Pov

my eyes feel heavy.Elsas soothingly straightening out my hair.I yawn.I hear Elsa giggle.What's so important about our names?I mean,I have no memory of our parents.Why should I care?I look at Elsa who's eyes are getting heavy to.I sit up & kiss her forehead.

I get a blanket that's just on the recliner,& put it over her.She's lucky that she's cold blooded.She said she gets it from mom.Im not cold blooded so..Elsa smiles.I then get my favorate blanket that I had when I was a baby.It's still my size.I don't care if it reaches my ankles,its.SUUUUPERR soft.I cuddle with Elsa as we both doze off to our dreams.

I wake up from a beeping noise.Its around me.I look at Elsa..Uh,oh.I lift up her wrist.Her sugar monitors going off.She's still asleep,but breathing heavily.I run upstaires to my room--where my chocolate is--run back to Elsa & shake her awake.When her eyes pop open,Shes gasping for air.I plop a Carmel chocolate in her mouth.It's not working!?

I run upstaires to Aunt Stacies room.I.shake her awake. "Anna,stop.Go get ready.for school."She says.Elsa & I wake up on our own

"Aunt Stacie!Elsas sugar monitors going off!I gave her a piece of chocolate & its not calming her down!"I yell with tears stoning my face.

That's when she jumps up,& runs downstaires.I hadn't even heard Elsa fell,on the floor.Cheerywood.This never happened before-bloods coming from her mouth. "I'll call an ambulance.Stay here with her."She says.More like demands.

I help Elsa on the couch.I try to sooth her down but nothing happens.

About 30 minutes later,an ambulance arives for Elsa.Aunt Stacie & I get in the back with Elsa.

The medics give her a shot which makes her loose strength.She closes her eyes.I hold her hand tightly until we reach the haospital.

Elsa POV

My eyes flutter open slowly.I sit up & moan.I look at the heart monitor.What happened?O then hear the door open & look at it.Anna's there with Aunt Stacie.I realize I'm at the hospital.

Anna runs over to me & hugs me.I hug her back.Aunt Stacie kisses my forehead & moves a lock of blonde hair out of my face.

"What...What happened?" "Well,Elsa. I woke up to a beeping noise.I noticed it was your sugar monitor.I gave you you a chocolate,but it didn't work-I thought I was gonna loses you."She says.

She leans over the bed & hugs me. "I will never leave you Anna."She looks at me. "You didn't say my name."I smile. "Cause I don't wanna make myself sad,mom & dad would be so proud of you."

I say while lifting up her chin to face me.She smiles.I look at my Aunt who is to smiling.We all hug until we hear the door open.

It's the doctor. "Good to see you awake,miss Schoeffler." I purse my lips & nod.

TIME SKIP!

I got out off the hospital last week.It's night right now.Charlies sleeping in my lap.I scratch his head.I then hear something hit my window.I shrug.

I hear the noise again.That time,it made Charlie wake up.I hear him growl.I then go over to my window & look back at Charlie.He's still growling.I sigh & open my curtain.I guesure my hand at the window for Charlie to see..Well,nothing but the night sky & the neighborhood.

I close the curtains & hop back in bed.
........

That's when I get a phonecall.It's unknown.I press END & put my.phone next to my glasses.My eyesight is improving.I won't need these nerdy glasses anymore.Then I doze off,slowly,with Charlie in my arms to protect me from darkness.

(N/A)- 607 words.Am I great or what?Me have a feeling its a no I hoped you likes this chapter!