LEMON

A/N- If Lemons are not yo thing, don't take a risk on reading this. hehe that rymed! this might suck, but it might suck ass( reminder, lemon's contain sexual content!)

POV ELSA

"Uhhh..." I look around Jack's room, blushing a bit.

" I umm.. I like your room?"

I say... More like question. Jack just nods and once we're in, he closes the door.

I look at him, and he just shrugs. I look around the room once more, before my eyes land on the bed.

It looks so... sooofffttt.

As if Jack was reading my thoughts he says;

"Go ahead, it won't bite." He chuckles and I run over to the bed and jump on it.

I sigh as I feel the softness.

I burry my head in the bed and close my eyes

All of a sudden, I feel weight on the bed, and me getting turned around.

I look to see Jack, with Orange eyes.

But that not all, in his eyes were also: love, lust, and desire.

I shiver, and look down.

"Are you cold~" He says seductively into my ear.

I just put my arms over my chest and shrug.

"Then I'll make you warm~"
He coos into my ear. Yes, we have had sex but that doesn't mean that I'm nervous.

"I'll let you do this on two conditions."

He looks at me and smirks, eyes slightly turning red.

"You have to use a condom, and have to be....*moan* gentle."I moaned, cause well, he rubbed my inner thigh...

His eyes turn back to cyan, and he nods. I sigh in relief, and he connects our lips together.

I put my arm around his neck, while the other is tangled up in his hair.

I moan into the kiss, which makes me feel something poking my leg.

I already know what it is...

His fucking dick.

He breaks the kiss, and sloppily places kisses on my neck.

then, something comes into my mind.

"another thing, if we're doing this, then you have to change me." All he does is smirk and nod.

Wow, last time we had a fight over that.

I moan again, as he placed lovebites, and hickeys onto my neck.

"Jack~" I moan at his name, and he goes to my shirt, taking it off and throwing it into a forgotten corner.

He looks at my covered breasts, and smirks. His eyes were turning from cyan to Orange, and organge to red, red to cyan.

He then lifts me up slightly and connections our lips once again.

He bites on my lip, asking for an entrance, and of course i decline.

I hear him groan, and feel my breast being squeezed!

That motherfucker-

His tounge slides into my mouth, marking every inch as his.

He then plays with my tounge, fighting for dominance.

I fight back, and of course he wins.

He then swiftly unhooks my bra, removing his lips from my mouth and attacks my breast's bud. I gasp as he sucks on that while massaging the other.