Chapter Ten

Elsa

What is she doing here?I cover my chest up..I feel my face flush.All she does is purposely cough.

"Elizabeth, we need to talk." I nod & she turns around..Wow..She can't just exit my room..?
I hurriedly put on my shirt & look at Jack who gives me a small smile.

"Rapunzel," I start.She turns around & stares at Jack.Jack snaps his fingers & she's out of her trance.

Jack sits up,& sits on the edge of the bed.

"Why are you here?" I say.

"Well,Eliza-" "Elsa" I say.

"Well,Elsa..I just wanted to say I'm sorry for being an asshole towards you.I know,I fucked up big time but... Can we just start over?Be friends?"

"Wait,THE Rapunzel Corona, asking to be my friend?That's just-" "-Elsa,I'm super sorry for what I've don't to you.Calling you: slut,bitch,fucktard,& many more...I want to start over.please?"

I turn to Jack & he gives me a serious face.He's like, 'don't fucking dare,Els',but he is friends with her...right?I sigh & look at Rapunzel.

"I'll have to think about it,alright?" I say.She squeals while nodding.

"K!!I'll see you later!!" She says & leaves.i--we hear a door slam shut.I look out my window to see her getting inside of her cad.

I sigh & look at Jack.He growls & I could've sworn I seen his eyes changed to orange.
I'm maybe sick or something.

I hug myself & I hear Jack sigh.He stands up & bends,easing an arm under my back,& legs

Its like we married.I blush & Jack chuckles.I look at his eyes again & their cyan.That's odd.. Maybe I am sick.

Jack carries me to the living room & sits on the couch,with me in his lap.I feel dizy,& dream off into my sleep.But before I do I hear Jack say, "I promise I'll tell you,since I love you."
And I drift off.