"Wow."

"Dead on?"

"Yeah. And look I'm really sorry, I don't want to hurt either of you. I’m trying to figure things out as soon as possible." I explain.

"Don't worry about it. It's cool. No rush. We got time."

"You're really understanding. Thank you."

"Seems like you've been thanking me a lot tonight."

"I guess I have. There's a lot to thank you for.”

“We should go back.” He says after a moment of silence.

“Yeah,” I agree.

He goes back to open the door, but it is locked. He knocks, but no one can hear us over the loud music.

"Let's just go back around front." I suggest.

"My thoughts exactly."

We walk to the front of the house. I can't see what exactly it is, but something is in the middle of my driveway.

"What could that be?" I ask squinting.

"I don't know." Noah says.

I turn on the porch lights to find a motorcycle with a red ribbon on it.

"Oh my gosh!" I gasp.

"Is that a good 'oh my gosh'" Noah asks.

"YES!" I say coming up to him and hugging him.

"So you like it?"

"YES! Thank you so much! This is the best birthday gift ever! A motorcycle! Oh but you really shouldn't be spending all that money on me. I mean seriously. I can't accept this as much as Id love to."

"You don't recognize it?"

"Huh?" I ask confused. Then, looking closer I noticed the bike looked awfully familiar.

"This is the one you were fixing up in the garage!" I realize.

"Yepp." Noah says popping the P.

"You are the sweetest!" I say hugging Noah again and giving him a kiss on the cheek. He moves his head to the side. Our noses are brushing against each other and our faces perfectly aligned, he leans in to kiss me again when there is a throat clearing.

"James, hi!"

"Hello Addison."

"Hi, I'm Noah." says Noah extending his hand.

"Hi, I'm I don't care who you are get your paws off my girlfriend."

"Girlfriend? That's not what she says." says Noah defensively.

"Guys, guys. I've been on one date with each of you. Neither of you is my boyfriend. Okay? I have to admit I like you both, but I'm not sure who I like more. Give me some time please." I explain.

"Fine. Whatever. I just don't like sharing you with scum like him." says James.

"Scum like me?" asks Noah inching closer.

"Oh wait, I almost forgot. Your can’t be scum, you're filthy rich. You’re just a snobby, spoiled rotten brat." That earns James a punch in the face. His nose starts to ooze blood.

"Noah!" I exclaim.

"I think it's best that I leave." says Noah storming off. I watch him as he walks down the rode and rides away on his bike. He doesn't look back once.

"James! That was mean of you!"

"Sorry." he groans.

"Besides, Noah won state boxing championships in the tenth grade. Don't mess with him."