Jose Fernandez (Miami Marlins) Part 2

"Why would you do that?" I asked my brother sitting next to me.

We were in the clinic, waiting for Jose to come out. Christian had hit him pretty hard and Jose just let him. I felt terrible knowing that this was all my fault. Not only did I hurt both of them, but I let Jose think that this was his fault. He could've easily fought Christian and probably would've won, but instead he let him hit him. I was now realizing that I actually kind of like Jose.

"How could you sleep with my best friend?" Christian asked.

I rolled my eyes and didn't answer right away, but eventually felt pressured to when Christian continued to stare at me. I sighed, "I like him."

"I don't care," Christian said furious. "There's no way I'm letting you two be together."

"Look Christian I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier, but I don't want to be without him."

His face started to soften after he looked at me, but I could still tell how much it bothered him. "Why didn't you tell me right away?"

I sighed again realizing I was going to have to tell him why I hooked up with Jose in the first place. "Well originally it was to get back at you for always ignoring me and sleeping with all those girls, but then I started to actually have feelings for him."

"I was ignoring you?" He asked now feeling bad.

"Kind of," I replied.

"Why didn't you just talk to me about it?"

"I tried," I added raising my voice.

Before he could answer, we were interrupted by Jose walking out in to the waiting room. Me and Christian both stood up. We all looked around waiting for someone to say something.

"I'm sorry," I said to Jose.

"No I should be the one to apologize to both of you," he replied.

I wasn't really sure why he was apologizing, but it seemed to have worked because Christian seemed to be in deep thought.

"Fine," Christian said.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm giving you permission to be with each other."

I looked up at Jose who had a huge smile on his face which gave me butterflies. He looked down at me, and I blushed.

"However, if you hurt her, I will kill you," Christian said a little too seriously.

Me and Jose both kind of laughed as Christian walked away. He looked down at me and before I knew it, his lips were on mine. For some reason our kiss felt different this time. Now that we were together, it seemed much more passionate, and it was perfect.