Jose Fernandez (Miami Marlins) Part 1

**Mature**

Hey I'm going to go," I called out to my brother who was watching ESPN.

"Kay bye," Christian replied.

My brother, Christian Yelich, and I had a pretty good sibling relationship, but lately we've been fighting a lot. He uses the fact that he's one of the Marlin's best players to impress girls, and lately he's been blowing me off to hangout with them. It's annoying having to watch him bring home a girl, sleep with her, and then kick her out; then do the same thing over again. We used to be close, but now I'm just second place to him. Luckily, I've came up with an idea to get back at him. I'm sleeping with his best friend.

It was a rather long drive to Jose Fernandez, my brother's best friend's, apartment, but I had a view of the ocean the entire way, so I didn't mind. Plus, there was no way me and him could hangout at my place considering I lived with my brother. We always had to sneak around, however, it made our relationship that much more interesting.

I got in to the elevator and waited till it finally made it to the 21st floor. He really didn't live in an apartment; it was more of a penthouse than anything. I knocked on the door and couldn't help but get nervous waiting for him to answer. The last thing I wanted was for someone to see me here.

The door swung open and there Jose stood with a smile on his face. "Hey baby," he greeted me by kissing my forehead.

"Hey," I replied.

I walked in to his apartment admiring everything about him. At first, I was only interested in getting back at Christian, but I've actually started to have feelings for Jose. I never noticed how good looking he really was in till now. His smile, his eyes, and his voice. I loved listening to him talk, especially with his accent. Also, I loved his smell, and the way it filled his apartment. I knew having feelings for him was a bad idea, but I couldn't help myself.

"You know I'm starting to feel kind of bad hiding this from Christian," he said much to my dismay.

"Why?"

"I don't want him to find out and be pissed. The last thing I want is to not get along with a teammate."

I looked up at him as he hovered over me. Even though I was pretty tall, he was much taller than me which was another thing I liked about him. I didn't say anything in fear of making him upset. We were never going to work out considering we wanted two different things. He wanted a relationship, while I just wanted to hurt my brother. I knew there was no way he'd let us be together, so there'd be no point in getting attached, but it's fun right now.

He wrapped his hands around my sides and leaned down. Our lips touch and all my thoughts disappeared. All I could think about now was how amazing this kiss was. With our lips moving in sync, and his hands gripping tighter around my sides, all of my thoughts about Christian were gone, and there was only one person I cared about now.

As our kiss heated up, my legs were soon wrapped around his waist. He carried me in to his bedroom and laid me down on his bed. We continued to make out with our clothes still on, but his hands were now roaming. I kept my hands around his face and neck. He pinned my wrists to the bed while his hips, which were still surrounded by my legs, started to grind. Before I knew it, his shirt was off along with mine. His jeans remained on him, but mine were soon on the floor. He continued to grind, and I enjoyed the roughness of the denim rubbing against my clit.

We were both out of breath from making out, but then he started to pull away. I realized it was just to take his jeans off. He held eye contact with me the entire time, and my butterflies took complete control of me. I couldn't wait for him anymore. He finally was ready and slowly started to penetrate, in till there was a knock at the door. I was relieved to find that he ignored it, however, the knocking continued and seemed as if it wasn't going away.

As he sped up, the knocking stopped, but my heart started beating alarmingly fast when I heard the door open. Either Jose didn't hear, or he didn't care because he continued to speed up.

"Dude don't you think you should lock your door?" An all to familiar voice called.

It was too late to do anything, there he was standing in the doorway of Jose's bedroom: Christian. His eyes went wide, and all I could feel was guilt. I knew this was my intention, but I didn't think about how much it was going to hurt both of them. The look in Christian's eye terrified me. Before I knew it, the first punch was being thrown by my brother.

Okay so I feel like this scene could become an entire story. What do you guys think? I mean there definitely isn't enough Marlins fanfictions out there.