Eric Hosmer (Kansas City Royals)

Feel free to keep requesting! I write them all down and am finishing them slowly but surely.

All of my dreams were finally coming true. The Kansas City Royals had just clinched the division title with a week left of the season. However, the best news was that I got to go interview the players in the locker room when they were celebrating. Ever since I was a kid, it was my dream to be in a locker room right after a team has clinched. I wanted to get sprayed with champagne, and now I was finally going to be apart of it.

Everyone was feverishly trying to get prepared for them down in the locker room. I was giving a jacket to help protect my clothes, but I couldn't care less. My biggest fear, however, was going to be forgetting the questions I was suppose to ask the following players: Salvador Perez, Danny Duffy, Eric Hosmer, and Alcides Escobar. Just the thought made me shudder.

"Collins!" My boss yelled. "It's go time."

I quickly got myself together as I watched the player's file in. They were all so excited and were hugging front office members as they made their way in to the locker room. My nerves started to kick in.

The first on my list was Salvy, so after letting them celebrate, I pulled him aside and started asking him the questions. Our interview lasted about two minutes, and unfortunately we were left untouched. Even though our boss hates when we get sprayed during these interviews, I was secretly hoping for it so bad.

Next was Danny Duffy. I got sprayed a little when I was grabbing him, but I still wasn't satisfied. During the interview, I noticed players getting closer and closer. They started spraying Duffy, but I had to step back and ended up not getting any. It was still pretty fun getting to see it though. They were all just so excited.

I couldn't help, but get extra nervous for my third interview: Eric Hosmer. I've interviewed him a few times before, and he's by far my favorite. He walked over to me, much to my dismay. My best shot at getting in to the celebration was when I went and got them. I asked him the first couple of questions and was proud of myself for staying calm.

Out of nowhere, I felt champagne being sprayed on my back. Although I loved it, my natural instinct was to try and get out of the way. Before I could do anything, Eric had wrapped me in his arms and was shielding me. We soon became notified that the cameras were off and without warning, Eric started to lean in. I felt his lips lock with mine for a second, before he pulled away. He looked at me for a little while in till a smile appeared on his face.

"Wait around afterwards for me," he said giving me a quick wink before running back to his teammates to celebrate.

I started to feel light headed thinking about that kiss. The way his lips felt on mine; it was perfect. Now, where the hell was Escobar?