Kris Bryant (Chicago Cubs)

**Mature**

The hot sun was quickly warming my skin, making me almost a little too warm. I got up from laying on the beach and walked back to our rented beach house. Kris, my new husband, was still unpacking our things before we headed off to dinner.

"Hey there new wife," Kris said greeting me with a kiss.

"Hey new husband," I replied kissing him again.

"Are you ready for dinner?" He asked kissing me for a third time.

Before I could reply, our kiss soon heated up and became something more. We continued to kiss while his tongue slipped in to my mouth. His hands started roaming while mine remained wrapped around his neck. The once romantic kisses were now filled with lust.

He picked me up so my legs were wrapped around his waist. He walked to the bedroom and gently laid me down on the bed. Our lips were no longer connected, but I was finally able to catch my breath. Well that was in till he pulled his shirt off. I was once again out of breath just looking at him.

It was obvious about what was going to happen next and I was ecstatic. This was going to be our first time having sex as husband and wife. We had just gotten married yesterday, and we were now on our honeymoon in Fiji. There couldn't have been a more perfect place.

His mouth was soon connected with mine again and was moving much more feverishly. He quickly removed my tank and shorts, along with everything underneath. I took the initiative and removed his shorts. He took care of the rest.

I first felt his fingers down there, but it was soon followed by him inserting himself. At first, it was slow and gentle, but as the lust became stronger, he began to go much faster.

With the speed changing variously, I found myself enjoying every moment of it. However, once he came, he started to slow down, and I knew that was the end of that. He finished up and then laid down next to me. I wrapped my arm around his torso, and laid my head on his chest.

"How about we get cleaned up and go get dinner?" He asked. "And then when we get home I'll do a better job," he seductively whispered in to me ear.

"Deal," I replied.