Anthony Rizzo (Chicago Cubs)

**Mature**

I gripped Melissa's hand tighter as my anxiety became through the roof. With my boyfriend on third, and her husband up to bat; we had every reason to be super nervous. It was the bottom of the ninth and the Cubs were down by one. It was game seven of the NLCS and there was no way they were going to lose to the Mets. Again! There was two outs. My boyfriend, Anthony, was on third and Russell was up to bat.

Boom! The 3-2 pitch was a line drive. Back, back, back, gone! It was a two run-home run. Me and Melissa jumped out of our seats and started screaming. We were so excited! The Cubs were going to the World Series for the first time since 1945.

Once we were able to go on the field, we ran out. I headed right for Anthony who was waiting for me. I jumped in his arms and he swung me around. My legs were tightly wrapped around him while my head rested on his should. "That was amazing," I said pulling back to look him in the eye.

He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back enjoying every moment of it. His soft lips entangled in mine. Neither of us cared that we were now making out on the field. Everyone could see us, but they were mainly focused on each other.

Anthony sat me back on the ground, ending our kiss. He was wearing a hat and shirt that said the Cubs were going to the World Series. He had a smile on his face that wasn't going away any time soon. His hands were wrapped around my sides and the next thing I know his lips were on mine moving in sync once again.

After the big celebration on the field was over. Anthony and I went back to his place. We stopped and got something to eat on the way back, because once we got back to his house, we weren't going to have time to eat.

We didn't even make it to his bedroom before clothes started flying off. His shirt was the first to go, and mine soon followed. Once we made it to his bed, he was on top of me while the rest of our clothes made their way to the floor.

This was how we planned on celebrating if the  Cubs made it. We were still only making out but his hand were roaming around along with mine. Things heated up pretty quickly, and his teasing started to become too much. I was practically begging him at this point.

"Please Anthony please," I said gaining a smirk from him.

Finally he inserted himself and kept it slow at first. As he started to speed up, I couldn't help but grip on to the chain that hung around his neck. He was still on top of me, in till he finally came.

He rolled off of me and was now on my side. I quick gave him a kiss while he wrapped his arm around me, and we both fell asleep.

I couldn't wait till the Cubs actually won the World Series.