Marcus Stroman (Toronto Blue Jays)

"Babe are you okay?" Marcus yelled out from the kitchen.

Right as I was getting ready to reply, more vomit came out. I couldn't stop throwing up, but I didn't want Marcus to see me. I didn't want him knowing that I was pregnant just yet. It seemed as if there was a perfect timing and now definitely wasn't it.

Much to my dismay, Marcus came running in to the bathroom to hold my hair back while I finished puking. After the last of it came out, I got up off my knees and was now sitting, leaning against the bathtub. "What happened? Are you okay?"

I wanted to lie to him, but I knew I couldn't. So, I got up off the floor and walked over to where the pregnancy test results were. He followed me over, and I noticed his face drop as I handed him the results. At first, no one said anything, but I could tell Marcus was trying to. I started to get more and more worried about his reaction. What if he gave up and just walked away?

A smile slowly crept up on to his face right before he pulled me in for a hug. I wrapped my arms around him as relief washed over me. He seemed happy about this whole thing which definitely surprised me. "I can't believe this," he said still smiling.

"I know me either," I replied.

"No I mean I can't believe how perfect the timing is."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

He stared at me for a little longer before digging something out of his pocket. I watched him go down to one knee while he opened a small box. "Originally, I wanted to do this before starting a family, but doing it at the same time sounds just as perfect. Will you marry me?"

"Yes," I replied. "I would love to."

He got up from one knee and hugged me while spinning around. I couldn't believe how worried I was, when really there was nothing to worry about.