Let Me Surprise You

Kenya POV-

"Get away from me Kenya." O was laid on his bed, watching tv.

After I ate, I snuck like a little church mouse in his room and cuddled next to him.

He obviously wasn't here for me or my kisses on his cheek to show my apology.

"I wouldn't do you like that again baby." I looked at his blonde curls and moved them from out of his face. "Not after what we just went through."

"How many times have I heard that." He rolled his eyes, got up and walked out.

"Baby it's the truth." I grabbed my phone and followed him.

He went to the living room and sat on the couch.

I sat on his lap, facing him.

"I don't feel like being bothered." He said annoyed.

"That's what I am to you? A bother?"

He sighed and looked at the wall.

"Aren't you gon to rap to our chocolate princess?" I took his hand and put it on my belly.

He turned his head away from me, staring at the wall annoyed.

"I can't take you mad at me, so I'll tell you. I'm planning you a surprise wedding."

"You just thought of that, between now and when I said you're going to be single?" He looked at me not believing me.

"No. It's been on my mind for a while. And I was going to use that as excuse but I don't want to chance another fall out."

His face told me he didn't believe me.

I took my phone and facetimed a number.

"What?" B answered smacking on hot wings.

"Are you eating on my bed?"

"Bitch you told me to make myself at home."

"And why do you have on O's robe?"

"Cause I want to feel rich as fuck for a day." He said smacking. "And again you told me to make myself at home."

I rolled me eyes. "B can you tell O why you are here?" I turned the phone to O.

"To help you with the launch." B said.

O looked at me.

"No tell him what we're planning."

"Your launch."

He was hurting me here. 🙄🙄😔

"The real reason Brandon!" I was getting frustrated.

"Is this one of them domestic violence situations where you trying to give me a signal? Cause bitch say the word and we got our exit plan."

"Brandon." I yelled.

O pushed me off of him, grabbed his keys and slammed the door leaving out.

"Brandon, oh my God!" I yelled.

"What did I do? I was trying to keep it a secret, like you asked."

"I know but O just...just..." I felt my eyes tearing up. I broke down.

"He's going to leave me forever this time."

"Girl What are you talking about?"

"I was trying to get you to tell the truth because I tried to hide the surprise using work as an excuse and he got really angry."