Karol's Cosmetics

Kenya POV-

"Good morning beautiful." I awoke to O's voice. He was sitting on the edge of the bed.

I sat up and saw he had a huge bear, with a graduation cap, an LSU graduation shaw, with flowers in its arm. It was the cutest thing.

And he had put breakfast on a tray.

It was scrambled eggs, bacon, pancakes with strawberry syrup, and a mimosa.

"Aww thank you baby." I smiled and pecked his lips.

"Had to pull out all the stops for the class valedictorian."

"I appreciate it. Who cooked this?"

"Me."

I eyed him.

"I did. With the help of B, but I did it. Taste it."

I closed my eyes, got some eggs and tasted it. It was pretty good. I opened my eyes.

"Not bad."

"I'm getting better."

"Yeah you are. And I love it. Now I don't have to worry about our future babies being left home alone with you."

He laughed.

He got a gift off my desk. "I was deciding whether to give this to you after or before. But it's from your mom. She told me to give you this. The day she passed."

I took it from him. And opened it. I smiled. It was the first chemistry book she ever bought me. She had written in the front.

To my baby, Use that mind to better the world and girls who look just like you. Love Mama aka Cam Newton's wife.

I chuckled through the tears. I lifted the book and an envelope fell out.

I pulled out a sticky note attached to a check for 10,000.00 dollars.

This is all my savings. Consider Mama An investor in your cosmetics line. I have never been more proud of anything in my life, like I am of being your mother. You will change the world. Use this to jumpstart.

I broke down.

O grabbed me into a hug and held me.

"I rather have her baby. I don't want the money." I confessed.

"I know. But she's here. You are her. And as long as you're alive and your dreams are, she will be too."

"You know what, you're right. I'm going to name my cosmetic line, Karol's Cosmetics after her. That way, even after I'm dead. Her name will be spoken."

"I think that's a wonderful idea baby. You do that. And know I'm
Going to support you all the way. Whatever you need me to do, I'm there."

"I love you so much baby." I hugged him tight and kissed him.

"Let's go chance the world my 1."

"Let's go change the world my 3."

We kissed one last time, then got ready for graduation. We were sad about the memories we would leave behind at LSU, but excited about the ones we would create in our future.