Trash

Kenya POV-

"You ready for your first football game?" I smiled brightly at Livy as I got her ready.

"You ready to rep baba?" I smiled as I flew her in the air.

She kicked and laughed.

Brandon and Justin had flew down. And since Jussie was going to pick them up from the airport back in Baton Rouge, dad let Deanna come along to. Since she wouldn't be trying to go home by herself.

"Umm, excuse you?" Brandon said looking at Deanna who was putting on her Jersey.

"Huh?" Deanna said straightening her jersey out.

"Umm, am I missing something." Brandon looked around the room.

"What?" Me and D asked.

"Uh, Justin."

"Huh?" Justin said preoccupied with his football Uncle O gave him.

"Whose Jersey do we wear to every game?"

"Uncle O."

"Whose number is what?""

"13."

"That's a 1 and 3. So bitch how you get 87?" Brandon asked Deanna.

Deanna laughed. "Shep gave it to me."

"Excuse me, my baby daddy what?"

"He gave it to me. And he doesn't know I'm coming so I want to surprise him." She flipped her hair.

"Oh no. Oh no. Change. Before you hoes knew what a Sterling Shephard was, I called dibs on the dick."

"Brandon." I laughed.

"No. It's bad enough your sister stole Odell, but you will not, steal my Sterling Clay Shephard. Bitch change." Brandon tried to take Deanna's jersey off.

"Stop Brandon." She playfully pushed him off.

"You know what, I am heartbroken right now. And I need a minute." He bowed his head, like he was getting ready to cry. "Why lawd? Why must I be married to Jussie's ass. Everybody getting an NFL check but me Jesus. What did I do, to be treated so cruelly?"

Me and Deanna laughed.

"B, we're just friends. You can still have him." Deanna said.

"Hm. Friends my ass. Heard that before." Brandon looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"You had the nerve to come over my house and you sleeping with my man." Brandon shook his head.

"Livy tell Uncle B, he crazy." I kissed her and got her diaper bag.

"Come on y'all lets go." I said.

"Yay. We get to see football." Justin jumped up excited. "I love football auntie K."