Island Getaway Pt 2

Kenya POV-

"Why are you here?" I stood up.

"Odell invited me." He said walking closer.

"Well he's going to uninvite you. Odell!" I yelled and went inside.

"Odell." I yelled again.

He was laughing with some dude I hadn't seen before.

"Excuse me." I told the guy. "Can I talk to you." I pulled Odell outside the front of the resort away from the crowd.

"You invited my father?"

"I did."

I shook my head hurt. "So everything he did to me and my mother doesn't matter anymore?"

"It does that's why he's here. I spoke with him and I think you should hear his side."

"His side? Are you fucking serious Odell?" I yelled to the top of my lungs.

I noticed the guy he was talking to was staring at us out the glass.

"You know what, just whatever." I walked away from him and walked inside.

"Kenya." O yelled.

The unknown guy and I exchanged glances and I just rolled my eyes and quickly got on the elevator leaving Odell behind.

I went to the room with Jussie and Justin.

Justin was sleep, but Jussie opened the door for me and I just sat at the desk in their room and cried silently, trying not to wake Justin.

"What's wrong K?" Jussie got a chair and sat next to me.

"Nothing." I wiped my eyes.

"You ain't doing all that crying for nothing."

"I just...I already feel some type of way about my mother not being here to celebrate with me. But then you invite my father, I feel so betrayed. Like...whatever." I got a kleenex and wiped my eyes.

There was a knock at the door.

Jussie looked at it.

"If it's O don't open it."

The knocks continued. He opened it. It wasn't O, I could tell by the voice.

"Can I help you?" Jussie asked whoever was on the other side of the door. Jussie was blocking so I couldn't see.

"Did Kenya come in here? I thought I saw her come in here."

"And you are?"

"Her brother. Trevante."

"Brother?" I got up to see.

It was the guy I had seen O talking to downstairs.