Ain't Shit

Kenya POV-

"Hi Officer." I tried to be as polite as possible to the black female officer who was sitting behind the desk, filling out some paperwork.

"May I help you." She said, less than enthused, not looking up.

I cleared my throat. "My husband." I cleared my throat again. "I came to bail out my husband."

"Whats his doc number?" She said not looking up.

"Uh...I don't know."

She looked at me and rolled her eyes. "What's his name?"

"Odell Beckham Jr."

She looked me up and down, then went on her computer and typed in his name.

"Says here he was bailed out earlier today."

"By who?"

"I don't know."

"Where did he go?"

"Chile I don't know, he just aint here. He yo husband, not mine." She said with an attitude and went back to her paperwork.

My heart dropped where could he be.

Odell Pov-

"I'm not sleeping in here." I looked around at Shep's guest room/love den.

The bed was shaped like a heart. With red sheets and red fur comforter. And a red feather canopy surrounded the bed. The walls were red and pink. Above the bed was a mirror on the ceiling.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I don't know what type of freak fest you had in here."

"The sheets and everything are clean. On top of that, you at my house. You sleep where I tell you."

I thought about it. I didn't feel like going home right now, so I would deal with this freaky ass room.

"Ok you can leave." I told him annoyed.

"Bro, stop ordering me around in my own house."

"You right." I got up. Pushed him out then locked the door.

"Disrespect me one more time, you out." He said behind the closed door.

I saw a light flash across the wall, which meant someone was going into our driveway.

I hurridly cut off the lights to look out the window.

But I was distracted by the disco ball that came down from the middle of the bed's ceiling. And the Maxwell that begin to play.

He cannot be serious. I switched on the light. I plopped on the bed and put my head in my hands. I just wanted this to be over. Fuck over, to never happen.

The shit people are saying about me. The memes labeling me a rapist. The NFL suspending me with no date of when I can play. And our season about to start.

But the most disappointing thing of all was not having my wife's support. I was in jail, because I loved her so much not to disrespect my marriage, and she hangs up on me.

After I was there through everything she went through. Doing nothing but loving her, and trying to be the best husband I could be.

The only person that looked out for me was Shep. He was the one who came to the jail and set during my bond hearing. He put up 20 thousand of his money to get me out. When I told him I didn't want to go home, he was the one that offered to let me stay at his crib.

He said the media would be all over whatever hotel I was in. And he was right.

They say that adversity shows you, who is real. And it this point, only Shep stepped up. My wife was supposed to be there. The wife that I had went to war and back with since freshmen year in college.

This entire relationship, I had given her chance after chance. And she fucks up and I give her more chances. But on this, her chances had run out.

I have never been so heartbroken in my life. Not even because I was falsely thrown in jail, but because my wife and bestfriend betrayed me.

I can't say that Kenya wouldn't do something like this. Because she has done shit like this our entire relationship. It was exactly like her to do something like this. I was just stupid for not believing she was who she showed me she was. I had made excuses insteAd of just accepting that she wasn't shit.

And trust me, As soon as this shit was over, I was filing for a divorce and for full custody of my chocolate princess. Kenya wouldn't win against the judge anyway, once I prove I've been there more for Livy than she has.

I laid back on the bed and grabbed the remote. I pressed on and the bed started to twirl around. I finally after several attempts got it to stop by fumbling with the remote.

I went to go find Shep who was in the kitchen eating pizza rolls and flaming hots between two slices of bread.

"Do you have a room that's not a porn set?"  I asked him irritated.

He laughed. "You like my little set up?"

"Shep I just spent two days of my life in a fucking prison cell. Away from my fucking daughter and embarassed all over national tv. My own wife didn't..." I took his stool and threw it.

It slammed on the ground, but didn't break. I felt my eyes water.

"Fuck it." I was about to go get my things.

"Ey bro, you can have my room. I'm sorry you had to go through all that. If ain't nobody else got you, I do. Whatever you need big bruh, let me know." He handed his fist out for me to pump.

"I appreciate it." I fist pumped him.

It was good to know I had at least one person in my corner.