Chapter 13 - Meeting Jay and Angie

Hey sorry I haven't uplouded in a while but here it is now...

Chapter 13 - Meeting Jay and Angie

Mark had told us to carry on as normal, and he and the other brothers would try and investigate these two men that Scar had saw torturing me. I had already arranged to go shopping with Suzie, Brixie and Josh that Saturday so I decided to go. And at this moment Scar and I were in my bedroom arguing about if I should go on my own or not. I guess it would be easy to work out who was arguing which side. “Are you insane?” he shouted at me as I pulled my top over my head, this must have been the third time he had called me, mad or insane in the last two minutes. I could hear Mich, Robbie and Blaine who had come with my wonderful boyfriend to look after me when I was shopping with three of my friends. “No” I said back as I looked back into my wardrobe where I had finally unpacked.

“Yes I know, what you saw Scar” I said dropping my voice so Mich wouldn’t be able to hear me. “But I am sure I will be fine to go shopping. It is not like they will kidnap me in the middle of a busy shopping centre” Scar glared at the wall behind me, I could tell he was trying to hold in his anger, I hadn’t seen Scar angry before but I have heard it was frightening. “You don’t know that. These guys are sick and twisted, and I will die before I let them get hold of you” I had to try really hard not to roll my eyes at this, I pulled on my second converse going to walk out my room, grabbing my phone from my desk as I went. I was about to pass Scar when he wrapped a strong arm around my waist. Bring me so I was directly in front of him. “Don’t even think I am joking” as I looked into his contact covered eyes, I could see how serious he was, even though I couldn’t see the colour they were I knew that he was deadly serious, he would do anything, to keep these men away from me.

He could tell I was cracking, because he bent his head so are heads moved closer with his lips hovering centimetres over mine. “At least let me drop you off” he said looking up into my eyes, pleading. I took a deep breath and let it out in a sigh “Fine” I said and a smile spread across his face and he kissed my lips, but I pulled away quickly still annoyed with him. “But you will leave straight away after I meet my friends, and I am going to drive so you are going to have to walk home” I said patting my pocket were my truck keys were. “That truck is a pile of junk” said Scar but followed me out my room and towards the stairs anyway.

“What did you just say about my truck. Mr. Mason?” said Mich with his arms crossed at the bottom of the stairs. “Nothing Sir” said Scar quickly, Mich raised an eyebrow then looked to me. “You going to introduce us properly now?” I nodded and jumped down the last three steps so I was stood next to Mich. “This is Scar my boyfriend, and Robbie and Blaine his brothers” even though Scar was my marker and are bond was sort of made for life, I still wanted Mich to like him, since he was now sort of my dad. “I would like to have dinner with my son’s boyfriend, how does to night at the dinner around seven sound” I couldn’t help but smile at how Mich was stepping up to the dad role. He had always wanted a son, I knew that, and I was almost happy, since my parents had died I never thought I would feel happy anyone calling my son again, but I found it strangely good to hear Mich call me his son. “Yes sir, I’ll be there” said Scar nodding politely at my foster dad.

Out the corner of my eye I saw both Robbie and Blaine look at each other as if the world had just exploded in front of their eyes. And I kind of felt the same, Scar was being very polite which he never did with well anyone apart from me and their mum. “Fine have a good day, Max” said Mich before disappearing into the kitchen, I smiled after him, then remembered something. I walked in after him leaving the three brother’s standing in the hallway. “Hey Mich” I said as I saw Mich was behind the newspaper, “yeah” he said behind down the corner so he could see me. “I got you, your precripsion” he looked surprised, and I pointed to the new bottle of drugs on the side. He smiled even though I could see the sadness in his eyes when he looked at the little white bottle which was full of his pills. But when he looked back at me he had made the sadness disappeared “Thanks Max” he said before once again disappearing behind his newspaper. “No problem dad” and I quickly rushed out before I could see Mich’s reaction to what I had said still not knowing how I felt about it. But it had felt right at the time, since he had been so fatherly about Scar before.