Chapter 2 - Purple Eyes

Thank you for reading my book.....I love this book so I am trying to make it awesome for you all  please tell me if successed...

Chapter 2 – Purple Eyes

I cut the noise engine of my truck I would really have to go to that garage Mich told me in town, and sat there looking at my new school. It didn’t look anything like my old one this looked like a prison. It was much bigger then I am used to being it was the only high school for a few hundred miles around. Meaning lots and lots of students go here and they also all lived in the town and everyone new everyone. Meaning it was even more scary being the new kid because not only was I knew the kid in the school but in the town to. But what surprised me the most about the school was the chain gates, security men and metal detectors. That every student had to pass to enter their school it seemed weird people around here couldn’t be that bad could they. I decided there was no point staying sat in my truck any longer so I bent in to the back seat and picked up my black man bag, yes I have a man bag, gay remember. I opened the door and stepped down on to the black concrete of the car park feeling the suns heat beating down on me. I turned and made my way towards the entrance were lots of over students were also heading.

I reached the first metal detector when I heard a loud voice “SCAR, come back right now we need to search your bag” my head it seemed like it couldn’t turn fast enough, I rubbed my neck which now had a sore point being I cracked it to whip my head around. But it was good it wasn’t just me who was staring everyone including the other security personal stopped what they were doing and turned to see what was happening. And there was Scar in all his handsomeness stood in the middle of the school court yard past the entrance and almost to the school building doors next to him was another guy which looked like him but he wasn’t Robbie it was some else, I guess another brother, how many of them were there. “What gives you the fucking right?” asked Scar eyeing the man who was holding out his arm for his bag, Scar’s voice was the same as Friday but his eyes were burning with anger all directed to the security guard which had dared to search his bag. The guy next to Scar snatched the bag out of his brother’s hand and gave it to the guy, giving him an apologetic smile for his brother’s behaviour. The guy quickly opened it and glanced through it, seeming to not want to touch anything in side like Scar would hurt him for getting any of it dirty, then handed it back. “See how easy it is” said the guy sarcastically but you could also hear that he was a little scared of Scar, Scar looked like he was about to punch him but his brother pulled him away shaking his head and whispering things to him.

As soon as the brothers were out of site, everybody started to move again and the beeps of the metal detectors started again. “You new?” I span round to the voice to find a small nice looking girl behind me, I nodded and she beamed. “Hey I am Susan but you can call me Suzi” I took her hand she put out to me “Max” she smiled her cute smile again, she turned to talk to someone who had said her name giving me a second to look her over, not check her out because I don’t swing that way. She had longish brown hair, face which was built for the glasses she wore, she was shorter than me but not really short, she wore faded jeans and a simple blue top. Much different to my black skinny jeans and my ‘My chemical Romance’ top and my red beanie hat but who cares it suited her. “Oh Brixie meet the new guy Max” said Suzi turning to show another girl her hair was short and gelled, her left ear had five piercings, she had really short black shorts which had rips which showed off her tanned thighs, a plain grey strap t-shirt under a white leather jacket, cowboy boots with made her long legs look even longer and a black and white tie round her neck. For anyone else I would have scream slut if I saw this outfit but on her it seemed just right.

She looked me over judging me in her head, I would have normally found this annoying but since I had just done the same to her I let it slip “Hey I am Brixie” she said shaking my hand I had put out automatically when I am introduced to people “Max” she nodded she already knew this and I knew her name but we were doing formalities. “Brixie come forward” said one of the security guards and Brixie turned and seemed to walk in slow motion to the metal detector, but it can’t have been she just had the aura you know that holds everyone’s attention without trying like the one Scar does. All the guy’s eyes in the area turned to watch her advance toward the metal arch, I could see girls all over look her with envy. Suzi rolled her eyes at everyone as they watched Brixie go through and on to the school building, she seemed to her that bonce her step that the queens of the school do in chick flick, hey I am gay I can like chick flicks to. And no guy can say they don’t like mean girls even straight ones love it, special the massive cat fight they have in the hallway near the end “Suzi and bring the new guy with you” said the same security guard looking a bit flustered after his little meeting with Brixie, she must be really hot to get this reaction from guys. I wonder if Scar likes her? Something like jealousy at this thought ran through me blazing hot but I quickly dulled it down why do I care, he is not with me, I don’t like him and he will never like me.