Chapter 4 - Let Myself Believe

Hey so thank you for reading my book hope you like this chapter:

Chapter 4 – Let Myself Believe

All through my next to lessons I couldn’t help but think about my hand and how it was now fixed which I still strongly believe was impossible. It felt weird that I was using it to write when no more then an hour ago it was broken, and I would have had to have it casted and not been able to use it for a couple of weeks at minium. I had come up with many ways that Blaine could have fixed my hand, trickery, magic all sorts some even were think of vampires, superpowers and werwolve bites. As I stared at the board I didn’t see any of the writing which I knew was there. In stead I saw Blaine and Scar’s faces as they frowned at each other before Blaine had took my hand as if they were argueing with each other. I thought of the hot and cold tingles that had ran through my hands as Blaine held it. I shook my head of this impossible things. And brought myself back to focus to the student filled class room listening to the teacher talk about my least favourite subject maths.

I made my self focus on the lesson till the bell for lunch went, I rose with all the other students most I still hadn’t bothered to learn the names of, and probably wouldn’t if they didn’t want to talk to me why would I want to know them. As I walked towards the door I brought my bag on to my shoulder, squeezing my hand around the strap as if to check I could still use it, still finding it hard to understand how it had happened.

As I walked down the busy corridor, still in deep thought I didn’t noticed the people around me thinking to hard but I was drawn away from these strange and scary ideas when Suzi voice reached my ears snapping me back to the present and reality. “Hey Max” I looked down at her were she had appeared by my side stepping out of the sea of people moving around us “Hey” I said giving her a smile, she returned it as we reached my locker, I decided quickly I need to go so I stepped out the stream off people to it. For a moment lost sight of Suzi before she managed to get back to me giving me a you could have told me look. “Hey you eating lunch with us?” asked Suzi as she watch me throw my bag into my still clean locker, knowing me it wouldn’t stay clean much longer then a few days, I pulled my wallet out of my jeans checking I had money in there enough for lunch. I put it back away once I was sure five pound would be enough for what ever they were trying to seel off as food in the canteen. Pulling out my phone I unlocked it to see I had no new messages I was surprised that Taylor my old best friend hadn’t got in touch sincce he was the one who made me promise we would but I shook this from my mind if he wanted to talk he would contect me. Focusing back on Suzi as I put my phone back in the back pocket of my jeans. “Yeah isn’t not like I have anyone else to sit with” I said shutting my locker door turning to go back in to the stream of people heading towards the canteen, talking about everything nowing a high school it would be a new juice rumor that the person it was about didn’t even now.

“I don’t know…..Blaine and Scar went to your rescue pretty quick in PE so I am told” at her words I glanced down at my hand flexing my fingers again I was still confused and in awe about the whole thing. “So?” I said I know you are meant to tell your friends everything but I don’t think Suzi would believe me if I said Blaine Mason had fixed my broken hand, nope she defiantly wouldn’t believe that so I tried to push it to the back of my mind so she wouldn’t see I was not telling the whole trueth everyone had always said you could tell if I was lying through my eyes. “So are you like friends with them?” I frowned, was I friends with the Mason brothers, no I wasn’t I knew that so why hadn’t I answered I was about to but then Scar’s smiling face filled my head as he grinned down at me just like in English. I shook my head making the picture dissapear no matter how atractive I found him he wasn’t my friend and he defiantly wouldn’t like me in a million years, he must be straight.