Prologue

Hey new story I hope you like it:

Markers of the Mason Brothers    

Prologue

I watched the scene unfold in front of my eyes knowing what it was straight away; grasping my interest immediately but what I didn’t suspect was that I saw myself stood in the middle of the room not the normal blood soaked and screaming victim. As I looked around the room as it materialised making it clearing to see were this future was taking place, a police cell on I had been in many times before with one of my brothers.

I walked towards myself I didn’t look like I did now, if anything I looked better, more alive than I had ever been, my eyes had a sparkle in I had never seen before, I looked healthy. I span round alarmed at the sound of the other voice “What the hell you doing back in there?!” it was a guy, he was gorgeous, he had black hair which had blonde highlights which came to lay over his right eye, he was shorter than me but not short, skinny but you could see hint of muscle under his white shirt and you could see he had nice legs from the skinny jeans he was wearing. When the other me looked up and saw the guy his face light up like a Christmas tree. And I was intrigued to why, but before I could look closer at the handsome guy it find out, the other me smirked and wink. The other me walked other to the bars, with my usually bad boy attitude “Thought you like the bad boy Max” he said making my voice low and sexually one I that I hadn’t used before.

“You promised me Scar” said the guy called Max as I know knew thanks to the other me. “You know you can’t change me Max, I am what I am” said the other me with a look in his eye which I knew too well I wore it over my true emotions to much even for my liking what was I hiding from this guy? “Oh I know Scar, I know better than anyone” He said looking anywhere but at the other me putting his hands in his tight jean pockets.

The other me’s eyes flashed dark blue meaning that emotions were flying around inside my head but I couldn’t decide which was the strongest. “But you our meant to be helping put guys in cells not get in yourself.” A smirk grew over my face, and my eyes turned grey with an emotion I was not familiar with, I had never seen anyone’s eyes that colour before. “Well it is your choice Max, you either are with me as I am, or you leave up to you.” Max shook his head and there seem to be unshed tears in his eyes, because they were glistering in the artificially light. He stepped forward and kissed the other me’s lips through the bars. The me wrapped his tattoo covered arms around the other guy’s waist possessively almost pleading him not to leave. As Max tried to pull away the other me tightened his hold, pulling then so they were pulled as close together as the black cold bars would allow.

But finally Max got free of the other Scar’s arms, and turned to go leaving his final words in his wake “Good bye Scar” then the only thing which was moving was the swinging door which Max had exited from. I looked back to the other me whose face was a hard mask that I had come used to wearing in my eighteen years. But there was a single water droplet which was running down my scarred cheek. Then I felt as if the other me and I connected which usually happened in this dreams with the victim of attacks which I would usually see. I was now looking through the other me’s eyes could see that he was staring at the swing door, I could hear the steps that the Max guy’s feet were making as he left the building, I could smell the disgusting smell of the cell and I felt it the heart break, but I also saw the imprint Max had put inside the other me’s head before he left. So I would always think of him but never get to see or touch.

Only three things were clear about what future I had just saw, Max was a Haler and he is my Marker. And the last thing was I would do something so bad it would end up losing him. And I promised to myself once I found he I would never let that happen, ever.  

As the other me and the cell dissolved in front of my eyes, the club I had been stood in came back in to focus. It was dark apart from the green flashing lights which couldn’t be healthy for the eyes. I was stood with my brother who was only a year older than me the second youngest of our family of five brothers me being the youngest. All around us were people enjoying the Friday night, partying before they had to go back to work on Monday morning giving them self’s two days recovery. I looked round jealous of the other guys my age, drinking, goofing around watching the stage where there were some times live acts or the girls dance. Not that I would enjoy the last part as much as them being I am gay but the other things I wish I could do on a Friday night like they do. But my brother’s voice had me back to reality the song ended so I could hear him in the quieter point between songs. “What did you see?” he asked looking between my eyes trying to read my emotions through them, because all Haler eyes change with emotions, I was unsure what colour they would currently be because my emotions were running around in my head. “Not important” I said looking away from him before my eyes gave away that I was think hard about what I had just saw. But then my oldest brother came up frowning at me, but I shook my head at him and mouthed ‘not now’. Thankfully he didn’t mention anything to my other brother of what I had just saw and what he saw through my mind but instead said “We have found them” and we were off walking through the sea of teenagers and young adults enjoying their lives without a care in the world.

Do you like it so far?

If you do please vote and comment

Haze x

Chapter 1 will be uplouded later to day.