Kris ~ Fighting the enemy

Start from the beginning

"We have to stop this!" An elder yelled, slamming his fist on the arms of his throne.

"Of course we do, Wu." Jun Moon, an elder said. "Please gentlemen, we need to observe and watch our grandsons." Elder Min Sook's cold voice boomed through the room.

"And we also need to search for the young magical that can destroy the evil force once and for all. It's been so long since we all had peace." Lu Wen muttured.

"Oh? I think I see her." Jong Hae said, pointing at you. The 12 elders moved closer to the giant orb, watching a girl fight with many powers. Water, telekinesis, time control, wind, and teleportation.

"I think she's the one." elder ChanYoung said, nodding his head. "She's very talented, but what about that other girl?" Taehyun asked his fellow friends, pointing at Hyo Ra.

The twelve men looked closer and gasped, surprised at what they witnessed. "She.... She has the pendant." Zhang ZiXing said shakily.

"How is this possible? No one in the world has the pendant, except...." elder Kwangsoo started.

"Except the cursed ones. That boy over there.... He looks like one." Daehun stated, pointing at Hyun Woo. "Same with that girl." he said, pointing at Hyo Ra.

The twelve elders watched with fear and hope, wishing that the monsters would die from the powers of the school and that everyone would live.

"We need to help them." Huang Xi Yun said sternly, his eyes dark but commanding. "But how can we? It's not like they'll be able to kill them so easily -" Jong Ki started.

"But they need assistance. I can't bear to watch my grandson and everyone else die while we're here doing nothing!" Wu yelled, banging his hand once again.

"We have to help them. Make the enemy weaker. But this is only the beginning." Min Sook's cold voice boomed.

"How could a young person obtain such a pendant?" ZiXing muttered. "It's because the cursed ones stole it from us, back when the tree of life was healthy. By stealing our beloved pendant from EXO planet, the tree weakened and the cursed ones grew stronger with their evil magic. Only the legendary one can stop this war." Min Sook explained.

_

KRIS'S POV:

I was flying, shooting arrows from my bow. Monsters and students were immersed in intense fighting below me. I've never seen such a horrid sight; magicals didn't really have many wars or fought with their enemies. Us magicals were trained to learn and use our powers, but also to fight with them.

But I wasn't expecting a full-out war.

Cries, yells, roars, growls, snarls, shouts, and screams can be heard miles away. Where are the masterminds? I thought as I shot monsters below me.

I flew inside the auditorium through the hole on the roof thanks to Suho. I spotted Hyo Ra and her gang fighting against us. Slowly, one by one, the students died without anyone touching them. I winced at seeing a sight, but I realized that some one invisible was killing them. I quickly saw Sarang stab air, wondering why she did it. A girl suddenlycollapsed to the floor, dead.

So that was the person who killed the other students. Wait, if Hyo Ra has girls that have special powers as that invisible girl, what other dangerous powers does her group have? With that question in my mind, I started to panic. But Sarang just killed that invisible girl like it was no big deal - can Sarang see things that we can't?

My thoughts were distracted by a loud roar. Not a 'loud' roar as in concert music loud, I mean like the whole world can hear it loud. Everyone stopped for a while, their eyes following the ear-splitting noise.

My eyes looked up into the sky as I flew outside and my eyes met with a 50 foot tall monster.

_

OMG YOU GUYS ARE COMMENTING!!!! XD MY DREAM COME TRUE!!! OHMYOSH I THANK ALL THOSE WHO COMMENTED ON THIS FANFICT AND MY OTHER ONES AS WELL!

TT^TT *cries* thank you so much!!!! Oh yea btw, if you don't understand anything, i'll add a little something to the LAST CHAPTER thing and i'll explain what's happening, ok?

I'll be working on the next chapter, which, also has a lot of fighting action in it. I'm not an action person, so please bar with me! Everything is like a little movie in my head.

And to those who hate cliff hangers, hahahahahaha

JK JK

i know how anxiuos you are when you're waiting for a really good fanfict. I go through that too you know.

Hope you like the update, and thanks for the comments and votes!

@xoxo_annie_exo