Log nine: error

LOG NINE: error

It has been two days since Yoosung's snapped at (y/n), everyone thought Yoosung was acting out-of-character, but he refused to admit it, or talk about it.

Deep down inside, Yoosung did feel guilty for taking his anger out on (y/n), she didn't do anything wrong to him and he just blamed her for the loss of (r/g/n). He was slowly going back to his mind, regretting what he had done and said, after all, he didn't want to lose (y/n) just like he lost Rika and (r/g/n), no matter how much he believed himself to hate her.

And now he was just sitting criss-cross on his bed, holding his phone in his two hands. His guilt was eating him on the inside, and there was an open chatroom, which he didn't dare to enter, because (y/n) was there.

He sighed and decided to man up, clicking on the chatroom and entering it.

Yoosung has entered the chatroom.

Yoosung: hello...

Yoosung: how's everyone doing?

707: hey Yoosung

707: just being locked up again ;;

(U/n): ...hi

Zen: hello~

Yoosung: hey (y/n), I wanted to tell you something.

(U/n): ?

Yoosung: I am really sorry for saying all those horrible stuff about you ;;

Yoosung: I just

Yoosung: I was shocked...(sh00k*)

Yoosung: please forgive me, I know you are a good person and you would forgive me although I was really mean and rude to you.

(Y/n) found herself smiling at how cute and genuine he sounded, she knew she'd forgiven him already. She felt happy, because Yoosung was the only one who seemed to dislike her out of all the other members.

(U/n): [smiling emoji]

(U/n): of course I forgive you, Yoosung ^^

(U/n): we all make mistakes, but we should believe that we are able to change if we want to! It's never too late to embrace your mistakes, learn from them and then let them go.

(U/n): you sounded genuine and I am glad we can be friends :)

707: AHEM

707: that was... Corny af

707: lololololol~

(U/n): shut up -//n//-

Zen: lol so cute~

Zen: finally you two got everything done with.

Zen: I'm glad ^^

Yoosung: ya! Thanks (y/n)! Ur (you're) so kind hearted to have forgiven me!

Yoosung: [happy emoji]

(U/n): I'm flattered o(〃^▽^〃)o

707: oi, get yo' hands off my girl

(U/n): YOUR GIRL????!!!!!

(U/n): [shocked emoji]

Zen: thing's are getting hot here~

Yoosung: huh? Do you not have an AC, Zen?

(U/n): I don't know whether I should sass Zen back or laugh my ass off at Yoosung's response to be honest