Log three: (un)cover

LOG THREE:(un)cover

Tip: (R/G/N): Random Girl's Name [to refer to Rika's (former) replacement A.K.A MC]

-----

After a short while of watching anime, you got a notification from the RFA app. You smirked and opened it. There was a chatroom with a guy called Yoosung. You could grasp his personality from the chats you had read. He seemed to be innocent, cute and naïve. You were going to have fun. Once you get to know what each one of them values the most, you were going to take it away from them. You wanted them to suffer. You deeply wished for it.

You opened the chatroom and typed, "Hiya, Yoosung!" and sent it, he replied immediately.

"(R/G/N)! I am glad you're here, I am so bored!"

You cringed at his response. Were you a toy to entertain him? No.

"Why aren't you playing LOLOL?" you asked, hinting that if he is going to talk about stupid crap, he had better go and play some games.

"My eyes hurt from playing! So I took a break," he said and sent a tired emoji.

"Good for you." You did not know how to respond, you were far away from having a social life, so you were mostly awkward.

"So, (r/g/n), how are you feeling about us?" he asked.

For real? This is all he had to ask? Oh well.

"Everyone is nice and I like you all already! I can't believe we are going to hold a party soon!" you sent and waited for his response. You didn't want to screw up, so you tried to act just like (r/g/n) acted.

He didn't reply as fast, as if he had paused; But he replied eventually.
"Oh, I am glad you are getting along with us! I hope you have fun here," he sent a happy emoji. If you cared enough you'd have called him a cutie, but you didn't give a shit.

"Yeah, thank you. I look forward to getting to know you all. :)" This was true. You wanted to get to know them well, because once you figure their weaknesses, you were going to strike.

"Same here! I have got to go now, see you later, (r/g/n)!" he sent and logged out of the chatroom. You grinned. He couldn't notice the difference. What an easy job. They were all easy to fool. Especially this idiot, Yoosung. He was the most naïve and pure one, so you had expected that.

But the thing is, you were the one who was easy to fool, not Yoosung.

Yoosung once witnessed (r/g/n) have an argument with Jaehee, as Jaehee kept asking her if she likes Zen and warning her not to, so (r/g/n) flipped and told Jaehee to back off. That chat was deleted, as (r/g/n) apologized later and Seven decided that it was best to erase all of that.

So, of course, you didn't know about that conversation. Things between Jaehee and (r/g/n) were still a bit sensitive. And (r/g/n), who had gotten so close to Yoosung, had admitted to him that she kind of dislikes Jaehee in a phonecall.

Yoosung did not know what to do. He knew Jaehee was the most mature one, so he called her. But she didn't pick up. Apparently she was busy. Yoosung groaned and called Luciel, since he was a hacker, he could gather information, and somehow, discover if this was (r/g/n) for real, or not.

To Yoosung's great luck, Luciel immediately picked up, which wasn't something usual.

"Ah~ Yoosung, my break just started! Did you miss me~?" Luciel spoke on the other side of the phone carelessly, ready for the good ol' Tease The Yoosung game, but Yoosung's unusual serious tone caught him off guard and forced him to become dead serious. Because Yoosung wouldn't get serious unless it is truly serious.

"I think someone broke into Rika's apartment," Yooung spoke bluntly.

"What?! How? Why would you think so?!" Luciel was confused, worried, and sort of anxious.

"It is (r/g/n). She was acting weirdly, and I felt like she wasn't really (r/g/n). I talked to her the most, and I know there is something off about her," Yoosung explained and Luciel blinked. He's talked to (r/g/n) like, three hours ago, and he didn't notice the difference, but then again, he didn't interact with (r/g/n) much, while Yoosung indeed was the closest to (r/g/n), so Luciel trusted him. But then again, how would someone break into Rika's apartment? It was safe!

"I will do my research and inform you, now I must hang up to start investigating. I will call you later," Luciel spoke and hung up.

Luciel tried to think of a way to find out if Yoosung is right and this person is absolutely not (r/g/n) or if (r/g/n) is just tired or stressed today.

Then he got an idea.

He had called (r/g/n) before, so he can recognize her voice. If he calls her, he will figure if her voice is different or not.

He called and waited for around 3 seconds until you picked up. He made some weird noise.

"Beep boop beep beep toot doot daddy Seven is here, how are you babe?" he asked, you internally screamed and facepalmed.

"I'm good, how about you?"

Call it luck, call it fate, your voice sounded similar enough.

Luciel smiled on the other side, glad that (r/g/n) is "safe."
"Papi Seven is so tired and stressed, he is being held hostage in a dark room and forced to work his ass off!" he whined.

"Serves you right," you said and let out a chuckle, but slammed your mouth shut. 'What the hell (y/n)?! Focus, it's not like you two are friends! He is your enemy!' you mentally scolded yourself.

"Woohoo! I made you laugh! You have such an adorable laugh. I need to hear it more. But now I need to go, because my boss will chop my head off if I don't work. If you ever need me, say "defender of justice Seven save me!" three times, and you will be disappointed because I won't be there, haha, bye!" he ended the call, leaving you to stare at the screen.

"What an idiot."

(A/N: I've never updated so fast lol thanks for all the support X3 y'all want daddy Seven huh (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) LOL)