Log [♥]: Gone Wrong

Hey guys, this is a one-shot chapter (a filler) that will be basically just pure fluff ; v ; thank you for all the support, you don't know how happy I am right now. Look at this:

This is the first time ever a fanfiction of mine gets a ranking and I am really happy! It's all thanks to you guys! I love you so much!

Enough rambling- here we go:

What's gone wrong? (Young! Seven x Reader)

You were sitting on the sofa, enjoying your life as you watched anime on the TV. You were currently at your boyfriend, Saeyoung's, place.

Suddenly you heard a young male voice screaming "holy shit!", you got startled as there was nobody home but you and Saeyoung.

Turning the TV off, you cautiously made your way over to the source of the voice; slightly worried. You peeked inside Saeyoung and your shared bedroom, only to see a young boy instead of your tall, built lover.

He looked exactly like Saeyoung, like a copy of him! Except that he looked like a younger one.

You suddenly started panicking, "a-are you Sa-Saeyoung's son?!" you asked, worried that Saeyoung has been cheating on you.

But wait-- the kid looked almost 8 years old. He couldn't possibly be his son, could he?

The boy's eyes widened and he shook his head like his life depended on it, "NO! I AM SAEYOUNG!!" he defended and ran to you, clinging onto your leg.

He was actually the cutest little thing you've ever seen, he was still in his now-oversized clothes and he looked too adorable to be real. You couldn't help but squeal at his cuteness.

"Awwwww Sae-chan! You look so adorable!" you said as you picked him up and hugged him.

"HEY! I AM STILL OLDER THAN YOU!" he said and puffed his chubby cheeks, you squealed again and pinched one of them.

"Not any more!" you chuckled, "how did you become like this?" you asked as he started tearing up and his cheeks now matched his red hair.

"I-I don't know, I j-just woke up like this!" he cried and you hugged him close to your chest, patting his back soothingly.

"It's all right, we will find a way to get you back to normal. But wow, who knew the hot almighty Seven-Zero-Seven used to be such an adorable baby boy! It's almost unbelievable!" you squealed again and he blushed slightly and pouted.

"Hey! I am still hot!" he said and bit your finger.

"Ow! Saeyoung what the fuck?" you said as you put him down and rubbed your poor finger, "you were such a savage kid, too!"

He chuckled and crawled over to you, sitting on your lap and looking up at you with his big golden eyes sparkling innocently, suddenly his stomach growled and tears welled up in his eyes once more.

"I-I'm hungwy!" he said with the cutest pout ever. You patted his head and asked him sweetly, "what do you want me to cook you?"

"HONEY BUDDHA CHIPS HECK YEAH BABY!!" he suddenly yelled and you were sure you became deaf.

"Saeyoung I swear to God! Stop fucking yelling you little brat! I can't cook Honey Buddha Chips!" you flicked his forehead.

"OW! IS THIS HOW YOU'RE GOING TO TREAT OUR CHILDREN?" he whined.

"Shut up!" you said as you shoved a bag of Honey Buddha chips in his face, he cheered and tried to open it, but to no avail.

Just watching him struggle with that cute little determined face made your heart flatter, it was nice having a handsome guy around. But it was even nicer having the cute kid version of him. He just kept fumbling with the bag with his small fingers, desperate to open the plastic container that kept the love of his life away from him. You sighed and decided to help him, opening it easily as if it were nothing.

His eyes widened and so did his happy grin, "show me your ways!" he demanded as he snatched the snack from your hands and started nomming on it hungrily.

"My ways are using my fingers." you snickered and he looked up at you, "you'll have to teach me later." he said and kept eating happily.

The rest of the day just passed like that, you two played games, watched anime, prank-called Yoosung and did many more stuff. It was finally when it was his bed time and you had to tuck him in bed, much to his dismay.

You were reading a bedtime story for him when your eyelids started feeling heavy, you lost your consciousness soon and fell asleep even before he did. Saeyoung smiled and covered you with his blanket, snuggling up next to you.

"Good night, (y/n)."

~~~

Next morning;;

You woke up next to Saeyoung, he was still asleep but he was normal, not young.

"Was that a dream?"
You wondered, then you heard mumbling next to you, you looked over at Saeyoung and could make out what he was saying.

"No, (y/n)! Don't jump on Jumin's back! No he isn't the local horse! (y/n) stop!!"

You giggled and ruffled his hair, slowly closing your eyes to go back to sleep.

"I love you, mama (y/n)!"

~~~~
Hope you liked this chapter! I really love smAll Saeyoung like kill mE!! So adorable ASDFGHJKL

YOU GUYS CAN TELL ME IF YOU WANT MORE OF THESE LOL