chapter 11- Dare, kiss and punch #first meeting

Începe de la început

Mr. Adams murmured something under his breath while he approached me. He looked really pissed off and gave me a death glare.

What the hell!! Why is he angry? The only person who has got the right to be angry right now is me. It is me whose first kiss he just stole. How dare he?

Angie and Ash came and stood on my either sides each holding my hand to show me their support.

"How dare you push me? Who the hell do you think you are? Do you know who I am? " he asked, furiously, gritting his teeth.

What the heck? First of all, he stole my first kiss and secondly, he stole my question too.

"How dare YOU kiss me without my permission? And who do you think gave you the right to talk to me like that mister?" I asked with the same amount of anger in my voice as him.

How can he talk to me like that?

"Apologize to me right now!" I warned him.

"Apologize to you? Do you even know who you are talking to right now?" his laugh was so devilish. I am already starting to hate him. He is so wicked.

"I know who the hell you are. So just drop that shit 'Do you know who I am?' and apologize Now!" I warned him, again.

"You don't have any idea who you are messing with, you filthy little mouse!" he said each and every word with so much of venom in his voice. It made me a little scared and his closeness made me nervous.

"Mr. Adams, don't you have any integrity? You can't go kissing every girl and not specifically unknown girls." Angie said in her soft gentle voice.

"Exactly, Mr. Adams. You may be the richest man in the town but that doesn't give you any right to kiss a girl without her permission." Ash added.

"I have no interest in kissing any girl and not specifically the little lousy mouse like your friend. She is a piece of trash who has a sign board on her that screams,'Use Me!' "

That was when I couldn't control my rage anymore. I was forced to do the next thing which I did. I slapped him hard on his cheek.

"How dare you say something like that? You bastard!" I tried slapping him again when he caught my hands, twisted them and twirled me around by my hands.

Now my back was pressed on his rock hard chest.

Ash and Angie tried helping me escape from his tight grip but failed.

"You lousy mouse! You are nothing but a slut. Do you hear me? You.are.a.slut!" he whispered into my ear holding both of my hands tightly.

Now I can't handle any more...this guy right here has crossed all his limits.

I attacked his stomach with my elbow and freed my hands from his grip. It was hard though. And then punched him hard on his face. He had blood at the side of his mouth. When he was about to hold my hand again, I gripped his hand, unbalanced him by tangling our legs and still holding his hand, I made him fall hard on his back on the floor. He growled in pain. 

Yes, you deserve it!! You creep!!

I walked towards my girls and gave them high fives. We all turned to look at him on the floor.

Everyone on the dance floor had a shocked expression on their faces when they heard a loud thud of him falling on the floor. The bar was packed with hundreds of people but now it seemed there were no people at all. No one uttered even a single word.

Two men, one a younger looking and the other one looked of about Mr. Creep's age, came onto the dance floor.

The two men tried to help him to stand up. He clenched his hand into a fist and hit hard on the floor. He ignored their help and stood on his own. 

Egoistic!

He then walked towards us and tried to do something which I wasn't able to figure out what...but the two men blocked him from doing anything.

Ash and Angie were startled and they both tried to hide behind me.

"Stop it, Shane. Let go of them now. It was your fault, bro. We just dared you to kiss her not to insult her. Now stop it." the younger man said. The older one tried to drag him away from us. And within a few seconds, they were at a distance from us.

The younger guy walked towards us.

"We're really sorry for his behavior. He is not like that but sometimes he just loses his temper and does something which he shouldn't be doing. I am really very sorry about what he did..." the younger guy came closer to us and apologized. He really looked sincere while apologizing.

"It's okay. But tell him to stay in his limits. Being a billionaire doesn't mean he owns everyone. And by the way, what did you mean when you said you dared him?" I asked him, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Thank you for forgiving. And it's my birthday today so I dared him to pick any random girl and kiss her. He chose you and kissed you. You know the rest yourself." he explained.

"Hey, you mister...what do you guys think of yourself? First of all, Mr. Shane Adams came out of the blue and kissed my friend and now you're saying you dared him. He even insulted my friend.How dare you dare him?" Ash said coming from behind me and pointing her finger towards him.

What? Did you even understand by yourself what you just said, Ash?

She didn't stop there. She pushed him backward by hitting on his chest.

"Leave it now Ash. What's done is done. Now leave-" I was cut off by her.

"No, Lary. It's not done. How could he do that? And you, mister birthday boy, get it straight into that little head of yours, you have no right to do things like this. Your friend stole my friend's first kiss. And he doesn't even have the courtesy to say a sorry." Ash barked at him.

I thought that he would throw back something more venomous insulting words at her like Mr. Creep did on me but to my surprise, he just kept staring at her with amusement. In fact, he was smiling at her like a love struck teenager.

He was smiling at her and he was enjoying her attacks on his chest.

Weirdo!

He was about to say something when the other older guy came and cut him.

"Look, stop hitting him and back off. Now just close this topic right here or I will get your ass kicked out of this bar right now. The guy your friend messed with was my cousin, Shane Adams and the person you are messing with now is Ian Dormann, my little brother and the owner of this bar..."

Ash gasped. She was shocked. Maybe her wish was fulfilled.....'to meet Ian Dorrmann'.

"...so just mind your tongue or else-"

"Or else what, mister? It was your cousins' fault not my friends' fault." he was cut off by Angie. That was really unexpected.

Wow! My little kitten finally came out of her basket.

"I know Ashley shouldn't have said those things to Mr. Ian Dorrmann because daring your friends and brothers is a normal thing but the way Mr. Shane Adams behaved with Lara was not appropriate at all. And you, instead of apologizing to my friend, you are taking his side and threatening us." Angie said that too in one breathe. 

I'm proud of you, Angie.

He didn't say anything. He just kept staring at her with some unreadable emotions in his eyes.

After a while, which felt like an eternity, he finally ordered his brother to follow him and they all disappeared from our sight.

"Let's go home, girls," Angie said and we both nodded obediently

After paying our bills, we headed towards the parking lot and drove from the bar.

What a celebration! I sighed.

♡Vote?♡