“I don’t believe her,” Stacy said, smirking at me.

“Girl, ain’t nobody talking to you.” I snapped.

“When Dani said something, you didn’t say anything,” She crossed her arms.

“Yeah, but there’s a difference between you and her,” I said, before I got down from the bed and walk towards her. “I like her and I don’t give a fuck about you

She got in my face. “And you think I like you? Ever since you came back from Central Florida, you ruined my fucking life. I don’t see what Chresanto saw in you. You so ugly and-”

I raised my hand and just slapped her across her face. She gasp and Ray quickly pulled me back. “What’s wrong with you, Ciara?!” He yelled.

The thing that really pissed me off is that Stacy started crying in Chresanto’s arms. Chresanto was all comforting her and stuff. The thing is that, I know Stacy is faking. I groan loudly and snatched my hand from Ray. I walk out the room and out of the hotel.

I started walking. I don’t know where I’m going. I just wanted to get as far away as I can. They are really getting on my nerves. I took my phone out of my back pocket and my headphones and listened to music.

Chresanto

Ciara just walked off. Nobody knows where she went. We’re really worried. But, I don’t think her slapping Stacy was right. We’re trynna track down her phone so we can go look for her. It’s not gonna be easy to find her. We know nothing about Hawaii.

“I got her,” Sean said, looking down at his phone.

We looked at him, waiting for the location. But, he never said anything. I rolled my eyes. “Where she at?”

He just walked out the door. We were all confused. Typical, Sean. I shook my head. “He can’t be serious,” I said, before dialing his number.

Melody was pacing back and forth. “What if something happens to her?”

Craig embraced her. “Let’s stay positive,”

“You guys are being dramatic,” Stacy rolled her eyes.

Tori shot her a death glare. “Girl, if you don’t-”

Ray quickly cover her mouth before she continued. “Chill,” He whispered in her ear.

“She caused this!” Brittany exclaimed.

Sean

I walk in to the club where Ciara was at. The reason I didn’t tell them where I was going was because I knew exactly what Ciara was doing. She’s probably smoking and drinking. I don’t think they know that she smokes. I search for Ciara through the crowd.

I got a little angry when I saw her dancing with some guy and they were both smoking. She’s probably drunk. I walk up to the guy. “You can let me have her now,”

The guy laughed. “Naw, man. Go find your own chick”

My hand went up to his neck and I started choking him. “Let. Her. Go.” I said through my teeth as he was trynna catch his breath. “Now.”

He let go of her waist and I took my hand off his neck. The man walked off. Ciara kept dancing. "I love this song"

"Yeah," I nodded, before grabbing her arm. "Let's take you to the hotel"

"No," She whined. She snatched her arm away and laughed. "I wanna stay here and dance" She blew the smoke on my face. She's definitely drunk. I grab the joint out of her hand. "No! I want that"