Volleyball Player!France x Volleyball Player!Male!Reader ~ Missing Volleyballs

Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Last Name
T/N - Team Name

"Guys! Where's the last volleyball! We should have eight of them right here!" your coach shouted as you all scurried to listen to your coach.

Eyes looking around nervously for the lost volleyball, no one saw one of the colourful balls.

"Does no one know where it is? Do you know how expensive these things are! Go find it now!" he yelled once more, scaring your already frightened team.

"L/N!" he barked at you, spotting your figure prepared to run away from the blooming red coach.

"Yes sir?" you asked strongly, trying not to let your meek voice slip through.

He pointed over to the other team where they were practicing. How rude to point.

"You see that team? They're all French speakers. You better know some French because you are going to get your butt over there and ask them if they've seen our runaway volleyball, okay? Now move captain!" he hollered in your face, not even waiting for a response from you.

Luckily knowing some French, you ran over to where the other team was currently situated, dodging past all of the flying objects hurtling past you. You accidentally bumped into one of the players, falling back with an, "Oomph."

"Bonjour? Ça va bien monsieur?" a French voice greeted you as you looked up.

Mysteriously coloured eyes met yours as he held out a hand for you to take. You took his hand, pulling yourself up before responding.

"Ah, oui monsieur. Nous avons perdu un ballon de volley, est-ce que tu a le volleyball?" you spat out, trying to remember the French lessons you took.

"Non, j'aime excuse," he told you, looking at you apologetically.

"Erm, est-ce que tu parles l'anglais?"

You didn't expect to hear English words coming out of his mouth.

"Why yes. I'm surprised you didn't ask me that sooner. After all, you don't seem that fluent in French, mon cheri. But non, I have not seen your team's volleyball. But it seems someone else has," he told you, gauging your shocked reaction when he spoke semi fluent English.

"Oh, well thank you! I better get going back now!" you told him, wanting to save your eardrums from your coach.

"No problem. I look forward to playing against you later, captain of the T/N," he said smirking at you.

"Wait, how do you know that?" you asked him, cocking your head to the side in confusion.

"Well you see, your coach, how do I say this, has quite the pair of lungs. I could hear him yelling from all the way over here," he said.

"And yet you made me go through all the trouble of asking you stuff in French!" you confronted him, outraged.

"But of course. How else would I have gotten a chance of hearing that wonderful voice along with seeing that angelic face?" he stated, sighing dramatically.

"Francis!" his coach barked. "Stop flirting with the opposing team and get your butt back to practice!"

"Well that's my cue to go. See you on the court, cheri."

Sorry for the terrible French!
See ya at the next update!
- Starlite