Axis x Reader x Allies ~ 1 Year on Wattpad Special

"Guys?" You called out cautiously, creaking open the door to the gym.

The school had been quiet all day, with no commotion or noise coming from any room. You had searched the entirety of the World Academy, but found nobody. Going to the gym was the last place for you to check.

The gym was pitch black as you opened the door a bit more to let the light from behind you leak in. But as you walked in, the door behind you slammed shut, causing you to leap in fright. Panting for breath from the scare, you stood there a while. Finally regulating your breathing, and about to move again, the light came on immediately.

"HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!" the nations in front of you said with jumbling accents mixing in.

Seeing the shock on your face, America quickly jumped in to explain.

"Well you see dude, it's been one year since you joined the World Academy! And it's been one year since you became an official country!" he said, beaming at you.

"So all of us here thought it would nice to throw you a little party," England continued.

"We wanted to celebrate you coming here! It's been nice having you around!" Italy joined in, jumping up and down.

"Germany and England organised this together," Canada quietly started, appearing next to you.

"France and China helped prepare the food," Germany said after.

"But of course I would help with the food! I do have the best food after all," France smugly said, laughing.

"I beg to differ. But Japan and Italy helped tell everyone. For some reason we let Russia do the decorating," China stated.

You looked around the room to see the various table and ceiling decorations.

"It looks nice! Thank you so much everyone! Now let's get this party started!"

So normally I don't post on a Tuesday, but today is that one exception! It's been one year since I joined Wattpad! So I thought that I would post something on here just because! Happy 1 year anniversary to me! I technically joined at like 10 at night, but eh.
See ya at the next update!
- Starlite