Tyson snorted a laugh and Corey, who I hadn't noticed had woken, choked on a laugh. He doubled over, holding onto his stomach as he coughed, chuckling in between hacks. Dustin's head popped up over the side of the bed he had been sleeping on, a scowl marring his face. "You guys suck ass."

Andy chuckled before turning and heading for the stairs. "Breakfast." He said before slipping down the stairs and out of sight. I slipped my shoes on as everyone else got moving. Grabbing my jacket, I headed for the stairs and followed Andy out of the garage.

++

Once we'd all had our breakfast and were the picture of happiness and motivation, we'd headed our separate ways to get ready for work.

The chilly morning wind helped my headache a bit, but when I got home I took the hottest, most relaxing shower I could in the time I had before I had to be at work.

There was still a dull, throbbing ache in the back of my head and my neck still hurt, though not as much, as I walked into the shop. The boys were here already, except Tyson and Jeb, who had today off.

A loud clanking sound echoed through the garage and I looked over at Dustin. He was holding his hands over his ears and clenching his eyes shut. A wrench sat at his feet and I smirked. After a couple of seconds, he opened his eyes and reached down, picking up the wrench and holding onto it as if his life depended on it.

Corey was snickering in the corner and Dustin flipped him off. I finished hanging up my coat and made my way over to the bike Jeb and I had been working on the last couple of days.

It was oddly quiet today. Jeb wasn't here for me to talk to and Tyson wasn't here to play music. Not that Dustin would let him play it today, anyway. It had been two hours since I'd gotten here. We kept quiet most of the time, just keeping to ourselves.

"Hey." Andy said from the open garage door. "Jeb brought pizza for lunch." I smiled, my eyes landing on Jeb. Maybe he'd stay a little while so I'd have someone to talk to. Not that I didn't enjoy the quiet while working on the bikes, but I could feel the occasional glance from Paul even though he hadn't been as irritated as he normally seems to be. We made our way over to the bench on the far wall.

"Nah-ah." Mickey walked around the corner, giving us all a stern look. "Wash your hands first. Ya'll are filthy." I chuckled at her as we all took turns at the sink on the opposite side of the room.

After we all had gotten our plates, we sat in various places around the shop, chatting as we scarfed down our food. Occasionally, I would stop and pick off the banana peppers as I chewed the previous bite, piling them on the side of my plate.

"You any further with that bike?" Andy asked, looking between Jeb and I. Thankfully, Jeb answered since my mouth was full. A small piece was still hanging out of my mouth where I'd torn it from the slice in my hand.

"Yea, the pistons weren't firing and I'm pretty sure the spark plugs need replaced." I nodded along with him as I swallowed the food in my mouth.

"I'm finished with the pistons and I was getting ready to start on the plugs when you guys got here." I said, taking another bite when I was finished. Jeb hi-fived me and I turned to Andy who'd begun talking again.

"Good. Do you think you'll be done by the end of the day?" He asked, looking at me. I shrugged.

"Maybe, I wanna do a few run-throughs first to make sure everything's working fine." I finished pulling the banana peppers off my last slice of pizza. As I raised it to my mouth, I went to set my plate on the toolbox a couple feet away, but it was taken out of my hand before it could make it there. I looked to my left as Tyson made his way around the stack of tires and rims next to me and took a seat on top of them, my plate of banana peppers in his hand.