Robins- No Actual Robins

Dick was tired of his brothers avoiding him. Honestly, he wasn't that nuts! Just because he made out with his best friend, put on a musical performance and turned into a lady doesn't make him nuts. Does it?!

Dick could only hang out with his crazy Batfamily if he did the impossible. So he stole Zantanna's magic book..

"I think I hear Dick coming." Tim said as he looked to the stairs in the Batcave. Damian and Jason scrabbled to find a hiding place. "I'm joking." He laughed and Damian and Jason glared. "That's not funny!" Jason huffed. "Quite. Grayson has become even more unbearable." Suddenly, Damian felt..Itchy. He began to furiously scratch himself. Jason began to laugh and Tim covered his mouth in an attempt to stead the spread of germs. "What's wrong? Got fleas, brat." Jason was going to laugh harder but then he felt the unbearable itch and Tim got it too.

Bruce woke up to find the cave bigger than usual. Actually, everything was too big. He abruptly sat up and looked at his hands. Instead of his tan skin and manly hands he found black wings. He was a bat?! Bruce looked beside him to see Jason turned into a red Robin with brown feathers and on his other side was Tim with red feathers. What the hell was happening? Bruce thought he was high until he heard that damn voice. "Suurrpprise!" Dick laughed and everyone turned to him with a scowl.

"Should I even ask how we turned into BIRDS?!" Tim said with anger in his voice. "Of course this idiot did it." Damian said as he rolled his eyes. "Dick, turn us back. NOW!" Bruce said and Dick frowned. "No way! You wouldn't even hang out with me!" Jason scoffed, "And you wonder why?!" He motioned to his wings. Just then, Alfred walked in and picked up the animals. "Oh my, what filthy creatures. I'll be happy to feed them to master Damian's cat and dog." They all began to freak out and Alfred gave a laugh. "Next time, wash your own dirty laundry!"

Dick's brothers stopped avoiding him and sadly had to put up with his craziness and everyone also started to do their own laundry.