The MANY Failed Relationships of Dick Grayson

"But Babs, we were so good together!" Dick said as he followed his now ex girlfriend and stopped her from leaving him. "You stood me up five times!" She glared and crossed her arms over her chest. "Yeah but I have a good enough reason why!" She gave him an 'oh really look' and he gave her an innocent smile. "Y-yeah, Damian wanted a chocolate bar!" Babs slapped him across the face and he had a stinging red check. "Bye Dick."

"Kori, please! Just hear me out?" Dick tried to get Starfire to not fly off. "Fine. You have one minute, Dick." She gave him a look that told him he better not waste her time. "I couldn't marry you because I kinda.. I kind of kissed Babs but that was when our comics crossed over!" Slap. Dick's right check stung again.

"Helena I'm not cheating!" Dick said and she glared at him. "Then why do you never make time for me?!" Dick smiled. "Because Wally always has these awesome sleepovers and-" Slap. Dick wasn't sure his check would make it through another break up.

"Zantanna please just talk to me!" Dick tried to get his current girlfriend's attention. "You left me standing at the alter because Tim needed a coffee?!" Slap.

"Wally the only best friend I have is you! There is no one else!" Dick tried to get Wally to listen to reason but the speedster just crossed his arms and pouted. "Then why didn't you come to my epic sleepover?!" Dick sighed. "Jason needed a beer from the fridge and was too lazy to get one himself so I had to drive from Bludhaven to Gotham to get him one." Dick had felt the most pain in his life. Wally had kicked him right in his.. baby maker and he was on the floor crying. 

If anyone ever asked Dick why he was single and why he never settled down, got married or had kids Dick would always have the same excuse.. His brothers came before his own happiness. Although, his brothers would never admit they needed him in his life, everyone knew the idiots wouldn't survive without him going to get a beer from the fridge or beating a villains ass.