Holy- Batman!

Dick sat outside the Bat cave changing rooms, flicking through a magazine. He'd been sitting there for a good hour and was losing his cool.
"Come on Dami!"
He whined as he heard another grunt from the changing rooms.
"I am not coming out dressed like this, Grayson"
He hissed and Dick sighed. He knew it would be harder to get the young hero to agree to this but Dick couldn't help thinking the idea was SO cute!
"If you don't hurry up and come out I'll tell Bruce it was you that took the Bat mobile last night. He smirked as he knew that was a low blow.
"Once this is over -tt I will kill you"

Damian stomped out of the changing room and glared at his older brother. He felt humiliated and hated this costume to death. Dick looked like he was about to die of happiness. The idiot had a shit eating grin that looked if it got bigger it would break his face. Damian wore Dick and Jason's old Robin costume. Dick said Damian's costume was too 'dark' and a Robin should look bright and colourful. Damian couldn't help but remark that the other Robins looked like traffic lights in their costumes. Thankfully when Tim became Robin he ditched the shorts for spandex and Damian was secretly grateful. Damian had the shorts on and the winged boots with the two piece top. He also had the gloves on and Dick smoothed his hair from being spiky to now looking like Superman and his annoying cow lick.

Damian folded his arms and Dick frowned. Damian sighed. He didn't exactly know why he even let Grayson put him in this situation.
"What now, Grayson?"
"You look too.. Mad to be Robin. You need to smile"
"Not happening"
"Pleeeeassee!"
Damian sighed but put on an unbelievably cheesy smile.
"It's still not enough.. I know!"
Dick smiled as he said his next words.
"A line every Robin ever has uttered is 'holy- anything random- Batman then a pun"
"There is no way I am doing that"
"Dddaaammmiiiaaan!"

"Holy sh** Batman! We're in some deep sh**"
"Damian! Keep it PG!"
"Holy sardines, Batman. We're in a fishy situation!"
Dick whipped tears from his eyes.
"I'm so proud!"
Slap. Dick rubbed his red stinging cheek as Damian walked off.
"Don't forget to practice! We're doing this tomorrow as well!"