Lady Legs

"Wally, Zantanna said not to mess with her magic stuff!" Dick whisper yelled as he follows the red head into said hero's bedroom. "Oh come on! How cool would it be if I could turn Connor into a monkey?!"

"This sounds right!" Wally said as he pointed out the phrase in one of the magic books. He read out the words and suddenly his best friend was glowing. "Wally?!" Dick panically yelled.

"Wow! Hot!" Instead of the 21 year old man with a Nightwing costume, Wally now saw a girl. A HOT girl. She had long black hair that was curly and the Robin costume was tight and showed off her (his) curves. Wally shivered. He can't think about his best friend like this!

"I'm sorry, Miss but this isn't comic con," Tim said and looked at the girl that looked strangely familiar standing in the Bat cave. "Wow, who's this?!" Jason asked as he and Damian entered the Batcave. Dick was NOT in the mood to be laughed at. "Hiya, beautiful!" He snaked an arm around his waist and Dick jumped and blushed.

"Jason! Don't be so rude!" Dick smiled. Thank God, Tim would see the sense in- "she's WAY out of your lead." Face palm. "Drake, Todd, leave this elegant lady be. She isn't interested in you at all." Oh my Batman! Dick was going to beat his brothers!

"What are you talking about?! You're like two!"
"I'll have you know I am twelve and at the height of puberty!"
"Both of you shut up!"

"Enough! It's me! It's Dick. Dick Grayson. Your brother." After that the three brother's had to burn their eyes and Dick never got over the horrible experience..