Oops

"Hey, Alfie. I'm in the mood for some seasfood tonight." Jason said and Alfred nodded.

"What's for dinner, Alfred?" Bruce asked as he sat down at the large dinner table where his children and son's girlfriend sat. Alfred began to set out the food. "Shellfish." The butler said and took a seat as everyone dug in.

After a spoonful Dick felt odd. Was he dying? No, don't be silly. Still. His throat felt.. Like it was beginning to become tighter..

"How is everyone-" Alfred stopped talking when he spotted Dick who looked like a pufferfish.. "Master Richard, is everything alright?" Dick made a gasping noise then fell backwards off his chair. Everyone but Damian stood up. "Honestly, Grayson, you're an attention hog. Why couldn't you just say Pennyworth's food was good?"

"Ugh.. Damian, I think Dick's allergic to the fish.." Tim said as Bruce ran over to check his son's breathing. "Call for an ambulance!" Bruce called out and Stephanie and Cassandra ran to the phone.

When Dick woke up he was in hospital surrounded by balloons and gifts. But no sign of his Batfamily. A nurse came in to check on him. "Where's my family? Am I dying?" She looked at him then checked his heart monitor. "They left to get food and no. Not yet anyway. You sure did give your family a scare though. They were talking about spending every minute with you when you woke up." Ding. Dick just got an idea.
"How is he?" Bruce asked as he and his family returned. "Oh, he's very poorly. He almost died. Still could." The nurse lied as she counted the money she was given. When the family went in they tackled the man to the bed. "Dick!"
"We're so sorry!"
"How can we make you feel better?!"
"Well.."

Dick stood in his bunny onesie with a basket in hand grinning like an idiot. Next to him was Jason in the same costume only with a smoke in his mouth. Next to him was Tim and Steph who were cuddling as chicks in one of the fake nests. Cass was standing behind them in her bunny costume and on the floor in a cat costume was Damian glaring. "Say cheese!"
"Shellfish!"
The other siblings held up the animal and Dick ran away. All he wanted was a family photo!