50 Shades of Grayson

Dick was sitting in his room when Tim came in with his laptop.
"Dick, can I borrow your laptop?"
"What's wrong with your own?"
"It's broke and you can't exactly do homework on the Batcomputer"
"Sure"
A few hours later..
Dick was drooling in his bed when the door slammed open. He jumped awake and with tired eyes looked up at a frantic Tim who still had his laptop.
"Dick, what the hell?! 50 shades of Grayson?!"
"Tim! -Did you like it?"
"Are you nuts?! You actually sent this to a publisher? Did Jason put you up to this?!"
"No, I wanted to write a book"
"About all the girls you had relations with?!"

Dick later walked into the living room of Wayne manor to be confronted by his entire Batfamily.
"Dick, have a seat"
Dick eyed Bruce but did as he was told. He sat in between Damian and Alfred. Damian was furiously blushing.
"Now, Tim gathered-"
Dick glared at Tim.
"I'll go first"
Jason volunteered and everyone turned to him.
"Dick, when replacement first said you wrote one of these types of books I didn't believe him then I read it-breaks down laughing- you are such a weirdo! Poor Babs"
"I agree with master Jason in some statements-he glared at Jason- master Richard, are you sure this is the best thing-"
"It'll be great. Since you all read it, tell me what you think!"
Damian squirmed in his seat.
"Grayson, you are a disgrace to my father's good name! I no longer what to be linked to you in anyway. You are dead to me"
He stormed off.
"Geez, it's only a book"
They all seemed confused on why Damian took it to heart.

Dick decided to confront Damian. The Robin was in his room. When Dick knocked on the door and came in a dagger flung at the wall and just missed his head. Damian was sitting on his bed throwing daggers at a dart board that had pictures with all of the Batfamily members.
"Hiya, little D"
"Get out"
Dick took the knifes away from Damian and sat beside him.
"So.. You didn't like my book?"
Damian glared at Dick and Dick swear dropped. He'd take that as a no.
"You wanna talk about it? I won't tell anyone"
Damian shifted uncomfortably and blushed.
"You, father, mother, Drake, Todd and Brown are all... Rather blunt about your relations and I don't feel.. Comfortable with it. Knowing you all just.. It confuses me. I thought being in love meant.. But then.. And mother and father."
Dick furiously blushed. Was he about to give his brother the talk?! He shifted uncomfortable as Damian looked at him with curious eyes.
"You see w-when two people love each other very much-"
"Grayson! I don't need the talk!"
Dick sighed in relief.
"Look, I don't know why we date and all that kind of stuff. Maybe it's for love or lust but know this- I- we all love you very much."
"Thank you, Grayson.. And if you tell anyone about our talk I will kill you"
Dick nodded and left. After he closed the door he turned and jumped. Every woman he'd ever dated was glaring at him. He ran for his life and the herd of angry woman chased him.